PDA

View Full Version : JSR Trim

Ad poster
04-02-2015, 10:53 AM
JSR Trim
All forms of trim carpentry, specializing in crown molding.

A precise product, always in all ways.

With over 15 years of experience in The Villages, you have a trusted source for all of your fine finish carpentry needs. From crown molding to paneling, chair rail, mantles, cornices, and more!

Your satisfaction is guaranteed.

As a client you deserve a trustworthy company to do a quality job for a reasonable price. Our goal is to provide you with just that. We want you feeling nothing less than thrilled with your finished product!

We accept Visa and Mastercard.

Call Today:

Jesse:352-816-0918
Jsrtrim@gmail.com

CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE (http://www.jsrtrim.com)

Sharen Jones
05-30-2015, 07:37 AM
There are a lot of nice guys in the world but Jesse has to be among the nicest. Of course many companies send nice guys to sell the job but then you never see them again. That is not the case with Jesse---he was on the job from the first saw cut to the last nail. I was really impressed by his creativity because he offered several great suggestions to make my home just a little different than other houses in The Villages. Friends are already planning to have Jesse do work for them. He aims to please and will go above and beyond to make sure you are a satisfies customer!!

rcook715
06-12-2015, 06:31 PM
Outstanding work and professionalism.
Pleasant and dependable.
Highly recommend your choosing JSR Trim.

edpeery
06-14-2015, 02:08 PM
Was a real pleasure to work with Jessee to have crown molding placed put all thru our house in Santiago. Everything was done as promised and on time. The price was fair and the quality was outstanding. We are happy to recommend Jessee and his company for anyone who wants exceptional value and beautiful finish wood work in their home.

jswintberg
07-16-2015, 12:21 PM
We recently purchased a home in Osceola Hills and called Jesse based upon the photos on his web site. I agree with other posters, Jesse aims to please and he succeeds with flying colors. He installed a mantle over our front door, crown molding throughout the living area and kitchen, accented two tray ceilings and a chair rail in the dining area. We could not be more pleased with his prompt estimate, professional work and great attitude. He hires an independent contractor painter to complete his work. We will be sure to recommend Jesse to our new neighbors.

jjswart
09-18-2015, 05:27 PM
Jesse performed an outstanding job.
Will definitely recommend him.

dianerk2015
10-12-2015, 02:26 PM
Jesse and his entire crew are simply the best. They take great pride in their workmanship and they should...... work is perfect! Will recommend to anyone wanting quality woodwork done in their homes. Will not be disappointed.

SallyRon
12-11-2015, 10:18 AM
Jesse and his crew did a great job on our house. The moulding was installed through our complete home in one day and the caulking and painting was completed the next day. Work was flawless. We are completely satisfied and would not hesitate to utilized Jesse's professional services again.

jamougel
01-01-2016, 11:43 AM
Jessie is top notch, he works fast, and clean, and is meticulous in what he does. You couldn't make a better decision then to use JSR trim for your molding

mentoj
05-01-2016, 09:58 PM
Jesse and his entire crew do outstanding work. I am very, very happen with my crown molding!!! I highly recommend JSR Trim!!!

teresadyer15@gmail.com
05-20-2016, 03:36 PM
Jesse and his team do outstanding work. They are professional and honest. We love our crown molding. We highly recommend JSR Trim.

larsenault
05-27-2016, 08:41 AM
JSR Trim just finished installing some crown molding in our home. I was impressed by the work as it was being done and the efficiency of the crew. The crew acted in a courteous and efficient manner and were able to finish the job on time and as indicated. I learned from watching them and they knew what and how to get things done. Jesse was personable and any issues were amicably and professionally resolved. Thanks Jesse for a job well done.

Rgauger
07-11-2016, 02:23 PM
Very happy with the crown molding installed by Jesse and his crew. Great communication and dependable. The crew, which included Jesse, was so courteous and we enjoyed spending the day with them while they worked on the house. Reasonable in price and you could see that they want you to be happy with the results.

Debfrommaine
07-11-2016, 03:26 PM
Very happy with the crown molding installed by Jesse and his crew. Great communication and dependable. The crew, which included Jesse, was so courteous and we enjoyed spending the day with them while they worked on the house. Reasonable in price and you could see that they want you to be happy with the results.

Agree, Jesse did our crown last month and we love it, so do the neighbors!

jimmemac
10-27-2016, 02:09 PM
We just had JSR trim do our Lilac, the whole house in and out in a day and a half. The work was not just quick and easy but it was excellent. Can't say enough good about these guys, came when they said they would did their job in a neat fashion and were nothing but professional. We followed up with Oscars painting and again nothing but the best. Thanks guys for a job well done.

Ruthgebhardt@aol.com
11-16-2016, 04:17 PM
Jesse was amazing... We had him also install a column to separate the living room and dining room.... What a difference! Loved his workmanship and personality. Recommend him highly.
Ruthgebhardt

Caruso9
01-21-2017, 01:02 PM
As new homeowners to The Villages, we were unsure of who the best person to call for crown molding. We hit the bull's eye when we found JSR Trim. From the moment we contacted them, Jesse was professional and efficient. His crew of employees are equally efficient, friendly and attentive to the customer's needs. JSR Trim did an impeccable job and I would recommend them in a heart beat. They are a diamond company.

luvdancin
03-17-2017, 10:09 AM
I am sooooo happy that I read the reviews for Jesse and his crew on Talk of the Villages! I had only a couple of weeks to get my house ready before the furniture came. Jesse worked with me to get my entire house done in two days. I am a perfectionist and very picky about the corners on moulding. Jesse and his team met all of my expectations. My house looks brand new and elegant. I would highly suggest getting your trays trimmed out- it looks awesome! Thanks Jesse and your team. You are true professionals!

lhptoady
04-10-2017, 04:14 PM
JSR Trim does not deserve 5 stars. THIS COMPANY IS A PERFECT 10!!!!! I have worked with several companies throughout the Villages and this is the most professional by far. I could not be more pleased with my crown molding and the entire team that took care of my house.

melgreene
04-19-2017, 03:00 PM
Jesse and all his staff did a super professional job at my new home.
I was impressed with the quality of the products they installed.
They were neat, precise and timely.
It is a pleasure to recommend JSR Trim to everybody and thank them for a job well done.

annie1218
04-26-2017, 07:50 PM
Jesse and his crew are outstanding. The work they have done in our home is beautiful. Crown Molding. There are a lot of company out there but I will give this company all my business. Jesse said we will be there at 8:30am and his crew was in my driveway 8:25am alone with Jesse. They cleaned up everything didn't have a mess at all. The price is fair and work is outstanding. I will recommend JSR Trim

NortheastPA
04-26-2017, 09:47 PM
We also had a GREAT EXPERIENCE in dealing with JSR and Jesse, and his workers. Matt and Sam were AWESOME. The crown molding added so much to our home, and the installation was GREAT! We are VERY HAPPY with dealing with JSR.

Mary & Paul
Village of Dunedin

Mannyinvillages
05-11-2017, 12:24 PM
Jesse and JSRTrim do outstanding work. Always reliable and care for your home as much as you do. Splendid crown moulding work. Bravo !

gpmcalister
05-13-2017, 03:58 PM
Jesse and his crew were very professional and did an outstanding job with our crown moulding, front door mantle, bar shadow boxes and bathroom mirror frames. It really dresses up the house and is the icing on top of the cake! Highly recommend them for any trim work you are considering.
Glenn & Jackie
Village of Dunedin

fetter6799
05-26-2017, 03:18 PM
We were extremely pleased with the quality and workmanship from JSR Trim. He gave us an estimate and returned on the date promised to do the work. All the workers were very professional and friendly. We love the work he did and would recommend him to anyone looking for quality trim work.

cpepperm
05-30-2017, 03:30 PM
JSR Trim just finished installing crown molding and cornices. Excellent work. Fairly priced. Neat. George was on time (even early). He covered everything so paint wouldn't drip on any of our furniture. He moved everything out of the way & then moved it back!
I would recommend JSR Trim services to anyone.
I rank the company a 10 out of 10!

johnbfl
06-26-2017, 01:34 PM
Jesse was very helpful with suggestions on how to make our crown molding and window mantels add to the appearance of our home interior. His pricing was competitive and his crew did a great job measuring and cutting to suit our selected design. They were very courteous and professional, showed up up on time and completed their work as scheduled. We also enjoyed the coordination with Steve Kling Painting who painted our home's interior including the crown molding and mantels. The results have drawn "oohs" and "ahhs" from our neighbors and friends.

kduffy
06-26-2017, 05:42 PM
Jessie and his crew just completed crown moulding and wainscoting in our home. Such attention to detail was given. Very pleased with finished work. Pleasant, efficient, professional. Highly recommend.

bill01
07-17-2017, 08:11 AM
Just had crown molding, cornice, door mantle and custom molding around windows installed by JSR Trim. Jesse and his crew were great to work with. They all did an outstanding job! Highly recommend them.

Ohio RailGirl
07-17-2017, 12:34 PM
JSR Trim just completed crown moulding and wainscoting in my home last week. They were here on time, very professional, and did beautiful work. I would highly recommend them. You will be very pleased at how beautiful their crown moulding design highlights your home. I've gotten so many compliments on it already. JSR Trim was a great choice!!!!!

tsgrdf
01-26-2018, 08:17 AM
Very pleased with the crown moulding and the trim work done on the tray in the master bedroom - the painters were thorough, polite and professional. Our house now has a "WOW" factor to it, thanks to Jesse and his crew. Thank you!!

PamelaC
02-26-2018, 01:37 PM
Very pleased with JSR Trim, they installed crown moulding throughout or home, installed wainscotting under our bar, trimmed out our sliding doors, and built wooden cornices for both. Totally changed the look of our home. Very pleased with Jesse's professionalism and attention to detail, plus his focus on customer satisfaction. Would definitely recommend JSR Trim!

suepete06
03-05-2018, 10:16 AM
If I could give Jesse more than five stars, I certainly would! He is so professional and really stands by his work. His crew did an excellent job installing the crown molding and I am thrilled with the results. I would never use anyone else but JSR Trim!!!

gdcksn52
03-12-2018, 08:18 AM
We had crown moulding installed throughout our home and could not be happier. The whole experience with Jesse and crew was very professional, on time and beautiful. A great company to do business with.

Ricka
04-19-2018, 08:43 PM
I would like to take this opportunity to tell you about the superior and professional services rendered to us by JSR Trim. We had JSR place Crown Molding throughout our entire home and wainscoting placed at our bar area. It looks beautiful. The manner in which Jesse and his crew managed and completed this job was nothing less than exceptional. All were professional, mannerly, attentive, timely, and willing to do our every request. Jesse came around the property frequently to inspect the work and to provide guidance to the crew. Matte, the supervisor, professionally guided his crew when Jesse was attending other matters offsite. You just don't find this kind of professional oversight these days and it was much appreciated. Their workmanship was excellent and precise. They worked together as a well oiled machine completing tasks efficiently and timely. You really can't go wrong here - if you want excellent, professional service and workmanship, don't call anyone else, they are the best, period. And at a very competitive price.

ddsuhr
05-06-2018, 01:34 PM
Just had crown molding installed by JSR Trim and we couldn't be happier. Jesse was a pleasure to work with as were his workers. Took their time and did a very professional job. We highly recommend them.

Harley Riders
08-22-2018, 07:53 AM
We hired JSR Trim to install crown moulding through out our house, the guys came in did a wonderful job very professional. They cleaned up everyday behind themselves, and Jesse was very pleasant to work with he came in to check on the job to make sure the job meet our expectations. I would highly recommend JSR Trim if you are thinking about installing crown moulding are any type of trim. Thanks Jesse and the team for a job well done.:MOJE_whot:

timbo383
09-13-2018, 08:34 AM
We were very satisfied with Jesse and all his crew. Very professional and the work preformed was excellent. Nothing but high praises. Tim W.

Southfork67
09-21-2018, 08:49 AM
We had JSR do some wainscotting and bead board work in the house on August 30 2018. They did a great job. Two days to complete. Good folks.:bigbow:

RBP2033
11-12-2018, 02:30 PM
JSR Trim. Jesse and his crew do outstanding work and are a pleasure to deal with. Jesse will work hard with you to solve any unusual or difficult issues to your satisfaction at the best cost. He actually improved our pre-existing cornices in the process of modifying them so that the crown molding would look good with them. Highly recommended.

kakazel
01-07-2019, 07:02 AM
At the recommendation of one of our neighbors we contracted with JSR/Trim LLC to have crown molding, and some wainscoting,, installed throughout our newly purchased Ivy home, located in the Village of Fernandina. Jesse Rosensweig’s company did an excellent job. The first day a crew of six workmen arrived on schedule, and completed the molding installation in one day. The workmen, under the direction of Matt, JSR/Trim Foreman, were diligent, skilled at their job, and left the worksite thoroughly clean at the end of the day. On the second day, JSR/Trim sent two other workmen (Oscar’s Quality Painting LLC) to finish caulking and apply two coats of paint. They too did a superb job. All the workman involved seemed to take great pride in their work. We were very satisfied with the quality of workmanship, timeliness of project completion, and the price paid was reasonable. Following project completion, Jesse Rosensweig inspected every room for quality of work, and inquired about our level of satisfaction with the workmanship. The contract with JSR/Trim also stipulated that payment in full was not due until project completion. In summary, we would highly recommend JSR/Trim to anyone looking to have similar work done. We truly enjoy looking at the molding that has transformed our home.

VJewell
01-18-2019, 11:08 AM
Jesse w/JSR TRIM is outstanding! He was our 4th estimate and won us over with his honesty, suggestions, and bottom line - price. His crew were here exactly on the date and time given. I have to admit, I was leery when Jesse walked in with a crew of young boys. But let me tell you....they kicked butt on their knowledge, professionalism, politeness, even cleaning up. Jesse has trained them meticulously. They pay fantastic attention to detail, and were a joy to have here! You can get other estimates.....save your time....you won't regret going with JSR trim!! p.s. His job for our home is on his facebook page. Thanks Jesse!

JerryP
02-26-2019, 07:15 AM
Another A+ installation. Great crew, Very satisfied.

ajbandit1@comcast.net
04-11-2019, 02:50 PM
Just wanted to add to the other positive comments about Jesse, his employees and most importantly the quality of the workmanship. We found him to be very polite and thorough in all aspects of our quote till the job was complete, very positive person with a great personality. All the employees were very conscientious, did the job quickly and to the specifications set by us and Jesse. Very little mess but what was caused, was cleaned up to our satisfaction, was a great crew that knew what to do, a pleasure working with them. The quality of the work was outstanding, no regrets with Jesse, his employees or the caliber of the work done. Recommend JSR TRIM TO EVERYONE 5 STARS.

Debfrommaine
04-11-2019, 04:23 PM
Just wanted to add to the other positive comments about Jesse, his employees and most importantly the quality of the workmanship. We found him to be very polite and thorough in all aspects of our quote till the job was complete, very positive person with a great personality. All the employees were very conscientious, did the job quickly and to the specifications set by us and Jesse. Very little mess but what was caused, was cleaned up to our satisfaction, was a great crew that knew what to do, a pleasure working with them. The quality of the work was outstanding, no regrets with Jesse, his employees or the caliber of the work done. Recommend JSR TRIM TO EVERYONE 5 STARS.

Jesse and crew very talented, highly recommend. I had a competitor come to the house and not as professional as Jesse. Jesse will get all of our trim work business

PhlNj
07-04-2019, 10:08 AM
Jesse and his crew not only did a great job installing crown molding throughout my entire home but his guys are very professional and courteous. While Jesse wasn't in the house they spoke with such respect for him which says so much about him and his team. I would highly recommend Jesse.

Windcastle6
07-15-2019, 06:30 AM
Awesome company. Jesse is the real deal. Quick installation. Awesome cleanup. The best

tgodfryd
11-24-2019, 05:17 AM
Outstanding work! Just had my entire home trimmed with crown moulding and speciality appointments. Less than 2 days complete. Exceptional work and attention to detail. Great crew and Jesse was engaged throughout the entire process. Very happy and highly recommend!
Every aspect exceeded expectations!

dmharrison51
12-18-2019, 11:33 AM
JSR Trim without question is THEEEEE BEST!!! They installed our crown molding and wainscoting and we couldn't be happier. It is absolutely beautiful and was done with such excellence. I can't say enough good about them. Everyone - from Jesse on down to his crew - was very professional, reasonable, neat, honest, polite and very diligent in their work. Greeeeat group of guys. Thanks so much for a job well done. Will definitely be recommending them to all our friends.

Tzman145
05-14-2020, 05:35 PM
JSR Trim LLC just finished crown molding and wainscoting in our Ivy model house we just purchased. They are one of the finest workmen and professional home improvement groups we have ever dealt with after owning multiple homes. I highly recommend JSR and will use them every time for future projects.

Seve1
05-14-2020, 06:32 PM
Highly recommend Jesse and JSR Trim. I was concerned about liability insurance, he had his agent call me immediately. She confirmed and even emailed his policy. We have been extremely pleased with the trim work and painting. Solid ethical businessman.

suepete06
07-24-2020, 03:29 PM
JSR Trim did the crown molding on our old house, so when we moved into our new house we knew we would want Jesse to do the work. His crew is very efficient, courteous and thoroughly clean up after they are done. We had his painters paint two of the trey ceilings and they did a fabulous job. On top of everything else, the price is very reasonable. If we ever need future work, JSR Trim is certainly the company we will call.

Lois J
08-15-2020, 05:51 AM
JSR Trim did the crown molding on our old house, so when we moved into our new house we knew we would want Jesse to do the work. His crew is very efficient, courteous and thoroughly clean up after they are done. We had his painters paint two of the trey ceilings and they did a fabulous job. On top of everything else, the price is very reasonable. If we ever need future work, JSR Trim is certainly the company we will call.

Based on the above review, I called JSR Trim. After meeting Jesse, I decided to go with them and forego the 2-3 quotes I would normally get. Jesse and his crew did not disappoint. His crew was punctual, amiable and worked well together for a smooth experience. The job was finished to our satisfaction. I would definitely recommend JSR trim without hesitation.

davem4616
08-15-2020, 07:48 AM
totally agree with all the positive comments on this post...we had them install crown throughout our home, showed up on time, polite, excellent work and the price was actually the lowest of 3 bids

Jerseybob
08-15-2020, 06:51 PM
We also were referred to Jesse and the team. They were professional, on time, clean and did a fantastic job! I give them the highest recommendation. We have had many compliments on the work they did and referred others to them.
Do not hesitate to use this company, they were outstanding!

Robin Hardwick
02-08-2021, 09:45 AM
Just hand them back to repair a separation and trim after a year and they reminded me that there is a lifetime warranty with JSR… So professional and price is excellent too!

RocketRon
06-02-2021, 01:04 PM
JSR Trim
All forms of trim carpentry, specializing in crown molding.

A precise product, always in all ways.

With over 15 years of experience in The Villages, you have a trusted source for all of your fine finish carpentry needs. From crown molding to paneling, chair rail, mantles, cornices, and more!

Your satisfaction is guaranteed.

As a client you deserve a trustworthy company to do a quality job for a reasonable price. Our goal is to provide you with just that. We want you feeling nothing less than thrilled with your finished product!

We accept Visa and Mastercard.

Call Today:

Jesse:352-816-0918
Jsrtrim@gmail.com

CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE (http://www.jsrtrim.com)
JSR Trim Team did an outstanding job for us. The cornices they made were exceptional and the crown molding is perfect!!! Even snub nosed corners - perfection !!!!

linsan
10-01-2021, 04:50 PM
Highly Recommend

Great quality, attention to detail, professional group of craftsmen and easy to work with. Crown Molding installed throughout our Jasmine.

Jcicales
01-06-2022, 11:45 AM
JSR Trim LLC- Jesse’s team showed up on time the day of the crown molding install and they did an excellent job in our entire Iris Jan 2022. They worked as a team and cleaned up every step of the way. We had VERY little dust to clean. We had puchased a roll of plastic to cover furniture but I believe they bring their own.
After the team did the install- the team of painters were there to caulk, sand and paint for the remainder of the day and were back early the next morning where they completed their part for several hours- PERFECTION!! by each team member.
They were in and out in 1.5 days - what a beautiful job. I love the job- makes the home look more elegant. I also had them do shadow boxes on dining room 3 walls and trimmed out the friont door and hallway. It is gorgeous!!! I wish I could post photos. Thank you Jesse’s team!!

stanthomas44@gmail.com
08-30-2022, 11:22 AM
JSR just finished Crown Molding in our whole house. A great job. Quality workmanship. I wasn't surprised at all. They were highly recommended and the job results were exactly what I thought. A+++

Rosethorn
11-07-2023, 01:01 PM
My husband and I (I love saying that phrase; we’re newlyweds) just bought an Iris and want to have the crown molding done.

Can someone give me a ballpark estimate on the cost? Just a wild guess would be good.

Thanks.

JSR just finished Crown Molding in our whole house. A great job. Quality workmanship. I wasn't surprised at all. They were highly recommended and the job results were exactly what I thought. A+++

Jonesltc
12-08-2023, 05:12 PM
The attention to detail was exquisite. Both the trim work crew and the painting crew were great. Highly recommend this firm for anyone looking for crown moulding work *****