PDA

View Full Version : Help needed for macbook air

lightworker888
04-03-2015, 06:18 PM
Does anyone have OSX-Yosemite who can tell me how to get rid of cookies and cache. I can't find it under Systems Preferences/Security like it was in Mavericks. Also can't get the sound working so if anyone has any ideas, it would be appreciated. Thanks for any help.

LW888

lightworker888
04-03-2015, 06:32 PM
I found the getting rid of cookies under the Safari preferences but we still can't get any sound and all the volume things appear to be up. Any ideas? Thanks.

LW888

MikeV
04-03-2015, 07:20 PM
Under System Information Audio what do you see listed. You should have a microphone, audio output device and possible Air Play. If you do go to Audio Midi Setup and check the output device volume control.

lightworker888
04-03-2015, 07:52 PM
On the MBAir, where is the System Information Audio? I found under hardware, the things you listed, but there was no Audio Midi Setup or a way to check the volume control. I need some more specific instructions I think. I'm not a techie, just a user. Thanks for any more suggestions.

LW888

dotti105
04-03-2015, 10:49 PM
You can also delete cookies and cache when in your chosen browser....firefox, google, etc. Just go to history on the top bar and delete there.

JGVillages
04-04-2015, 07:05 AM
Does anyone have OSX-Yosemite who can tell me how to get rid of cookies and cache. I can't find it under Systems Preferences/Security like it was in Mavericks. Also can't get the sound working so if anyone has any ideas, it would be appreciated. Thanks for any help.

LW888

If you recently downloaded OSX-Yosemite Apple will give you, I believe 90 days of free support. When I first downloaded it issues came up and they were solved easily with one call.

MikeV
04-04-2015, 09:22 AM
On the MBAir, where is the System Information Audio? I found under hardware, the things you listed, but there was no Audio Midi Setup or a way to check the volume control. I need some more specific instructions I think. I'm not a techie, just a user. Thanks for any more suggestions.

LW888

The Audio Midi Setup is a separate App. It is not under System Information.