PDA

View Full Version : HELP. TOTV has shrunk.

Carl in Tampa
04-09-2015, 01:30 PM
When I access TOTV the display has shrunk to the point that it is almost unreadable. This is not the case with any of my other web sites which I access regularly.

I went to the computer controls and enlarged the display for the entire computer. It worked for everything else, but TOTV is still tiny.

Any suggestions on how to rectify this problem will be appreciated.

TOTV Team
04-09-2015, 01:39 PM
We are not able to replicate this issue. Have you tried a different browser?

KayakerNC
04-09-2015, 02:30 PM
When I access TOTV the display has shrunk to the point that it is almost unreadable. This is not the case with any of my other web sites which I access regularly.

I went to the computer controls and enlarged the display for the entire computer. It worked for everything else, but TOTV is still tiny.

Did you try holding down the CONTROL key and hitting the PLUS key? Or holding down CONTROL and using the scroll wheel on your mouse?

kstew43
04-09-2015, 02:44 PM
Did you try holding down the CONTROL key and hitting the PLUS key? Or holding down CONTROL and using the scroll wheel on your mouse?

ditto.....thats what I have done in the past

DougB
04-09-2015, 03:29 PM

Sounds like you have a tiny problem.

Fraugoofy
04-09-2015, 04:39 PM
Maybe TOTV was in the pool?

Erijo
04-09-2015, 04:43 PM
How about deleting the whole thing and then reloading the site? I am not the most computer savy person, but perhaps that will work. Good luck. KB

villagetinker
04-09-2015, 06:44 PM
How about deleting the whole thing and then reloading the site? I am not the most computer savy person, but perhaps that will work. Good luck. KB

I am assuming you are using a windows based PC. You might also go in to your browser, and delete cookies and clear the browser history. If that does not work, incense, chanting, strange incantations my be in order...........

Carl in Tampa
04-09-2015, 08:08 PM

BRAVO, the Control and Plus key did it.

Thanks also to Villagetinker: I did some incantations......or was it imprecations?

:BigApplause: