PDA

View Full Version : Starbucks Coffee

thegreenerside
07-18-2008, 01:57 AM
Today starbucks made public the 600 stores they are closing. The new Starbucks in Buffalo Ridge is on the list. I am surprised that the new location is the only one in TV closing

For the complete list go to www.starbucks.com

Donna
07-18-2008, 03:35 AM
OMG..I thought they were doing so well...

Hyacinth Bucket
07-18-2008, 04:01 AM
I thought they were making money also. I had my fix today, not to sure if I want to see if one of the places I go for coffee is on the list.

HB

downeaster
07-22-2008, 07:16 PM
Hyacinth,
I thought you had your morning coffee with Elizabeth (Elisabeth?) in your home. Has she broken that much of your china she is no longer invited?

In order to not be accused of hijacking I must mention Starbucks. I had a situation where the only cup of coffee I could get was Starbucks. It was overpriced and mediocre at best. I have never been back. I'll take McDonald's seniors' coffee evey time.
I guess I've got no class.

DC

Hyacinth Bucket
07-22-2008, 10:58 PM
Hi, I found if I buy regular Starbuck's coffee it is about the same price as anywhere else.

The last time I had Mc'D's coffee I did not care for it - that was over five years ago. I will try it again.

As for Elisabeth, true she has broken many of my cups, but if you notice I do not let her use my Royal Doulton Periwinkle Blue china.

Where I used to work the Secretaries made coffee strong, especially the afternoon batch they brewed, maybe that is why I like there coffee.

I can not believe you have no class DC, after all I am communicating with you and I do have my standards you know. lol

HB