PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good Dermatologist

784caroline
07-26-2008, 09:45 PM
Has anyone used Dr Michael Bond or do you have someone you would recommend who specializes in dermatology??

784caroline
07-30-2008, 03:27 PM
Since I received NO replies for a GOOD Dermatologist.....how about a BAD one!! Hard to believe that no one has seen a skin Dr for whatever reason!

villages07
07-30-2008, 03:43 PM

Here's a link to a prior thread...

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/smf/index.php/topic,6001.0.html

I just needed a once over and got an appt with Dr Tran (at least 3 months in the future). Turns out that appt was the same day my house was closing back in MD, so, I had to cancel. Based on these TOTV comments, I called Dr Freeman instead...still had to wait at least a month or two (no big emergency) but found him thorough and would recommend him. He is in his own building pernpendicular to Albertson/Walgreens on 441.

zcaveman
07-30-2008, 03:53 PM
I use Dr Behringer in Ocala. He recently treated me for some pre-cancerous growths and excised two skin cancers plus froze another four.

Why Ocala? That is where my HMO sent me and I was happy with the service and teh staff.

784caroline
07-31-2008, 01:43 PM
Villages07
Thanks for the link....I previously tried to search for dermatologist but could not find anything on TOTV (maybe I spelled it wrong). WE will try Dr Freeman...only trouble is he only has tuesday office hours in the Villages...other days are in Ocala! Offcie staff who took the appointment were VERY efficient, no holds, and made you feel comfortable.

MTG
07-31-2008, 03:35 PM
Hi, I use Dr. Halloway in Summerfield. I think she is great. I have had many precancers All my pre cancers were taken care perfectly. Good Luck in your search. MTG

fraurauch
07-31-2008, 04:18 PM
Dr. Tran at Laurel Manor. He has successfully treated my husband for various forms of skin cancer including melanoma.