PDA

View Full Version : Traveling

sanditoes
07-30-2008, 09:18 PM
Gosh, I need to tell someone so here goes .....I had a friend visiting and didn't want to drive all the way to Orlando Airport by myself to drop her off. We couldn't get her a shuttle with The Villages. A friend told us about the new Florida *****. They were really nice and took her to the airport for less than The Villages charges. Not only that but she called me when she got home and raved over them, they had a TV and gave her a snack and drink! What a deal!

So now I can't wait until my next trip.
Anyone out there get a good deal on a trip lately. I'm looking for a cheap cruise or something. It seems like everything is up this year -- along with the gas! Can't go anywhere it seems but stay in The Villages and drive around in our golf carts......oh, well! :dontknow:

The administrators have edited the commercial part of this message. We are curious how you received three calls about your message when there is no phone number listed for you. If you would like to advertise this service here on Talk of The Villages, we would be happy to foward a list of our ad rates. Thanks for joining.

So has anyone found a cruise yet?

njgranny
07-31-2008, 11:45 PM
Hey, at this point, that sounds great to me. ;)