PDA

View Full Version : Strange kitty I have

redwitch
08-04-2008, 06:11 AM
It's always nice when your pets fit your household. Well, my cats definitely do! For a prime example of the weirdness of one, please check out these sleeping places:

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh55/redwitch90/DSCN0398.jpg

This is one for her favorite sleeping spots. I'm not sure she's going to forgive me when I start using these boxes to pack things up.

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh55/redwitch90/DSCN0400-2.jpg

She crawled in while I was loading. That was two hours ago -- she's still sound asleep in the dishwasher and I just don't have the heart to drag her out.

BTW -- This is the saner of the two cats!

colleenj
08-04-2008, 08:50 AM
Red,
Love the cat in the dishwasher! I've had strange cats in my life but I've never seen that. Just when you think you've seen it all- they surprise you (part of why they are such a fun part of our lives!).

Mintjulep
08-04-2008, 10:54 AM
Yikes Red!!!
I'd be scared she would crawl in the dishwasher,
and I would forget and turn the darn thing on! :yikes:

redwitch
08-04-2008, 01:12 PM
She's too big. I can't roll the drawer in when she's laying there. I think it's hysterical. My little one sleeps in the sink or the nightstand next to me. My big girl wherever she can balance herself -- ledges, backs of the skinniest chairs she can find, folded cardboard boxes -- and now the dishwasher.

Both think cardboard is the best claw sharpener ever made. They happily share a can of wet food in the morning -- the little one laps up all the gravy, the big one daintily eats the meat and I better be fast or they'll swipe the can and share that way, especially whatever I spill on the floor. They really are wonderfully weird.

chelsea24
08-04-2008, 01:33 PM
Red, those pictures are hysterical! Isn't it fascinating to see all the personalities of cats. Mine are all different. Great post. :bigthumbsup:

nONIE
08-04-2008, 01:37 PM
Red,

great shots depicting a kitties awesome personality.

Dont ya wish you could crawl inside their head and find out what makes them tick??? LOL

Floridagal
08-04-2008, 10:00 PM
Great pictures. My cats never did that.....

Years ago one of my cats jumped into the tub with me. I couldn't stop laughing. Looked like a wet rat.

Barefoot
08-04-2008, 11:34 PM
Dee, great dishwasher picture! Cats are just like women (or so I've heard). You can never figure out what they'll do next.

You said you'll be using the packing boxes? Where are you going?
Sorry Topicop. :cop:

redwitch
08-05-2008, 12:03 AM
Staying in TV but moving to a different locale. I really don't want to sign another lease here but can't afford to buy right now thanks to last year's surgery.