PDA

View Full Version : Classifieds

angiefox10
06-27-2015, 10:14 AM
Can someone assist me in posting in classifieds?

I can't find where I should post. There is a post at the top saying I need to log into TOTV first. But I am logged in.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

TOTV Team
06-27-2015, 11:06 AM
Here are some videos on this. Yes you should be logged into the TOTV site first for the protection of all our users we require this. If you still have an issue try closing and reopening your browser or another browser. PM us if you still need assistance.

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/video.php?do=viewcategory&categoryid=1

angiefox10
06-28-2015, 08:43 AM
I logged out and logged back in... but now I can't get pictures to upload.

villagetinker
06-28-2015, 12:36 PM
I have this same problem on a more or less continuous basis. Logout of ToTV. Go back to the site, BUT CLICK ON THE CLASSIFIED SECTION BEFORE LOGGING IN. Then login, and you will be able to post, you will also be able to go back to the other areas of ToTV. For some reason, if you login from the HOME page, the site does not always remember that you are logged in and you get the message to login in.
I have discussed and pointed this out to the admin, and they have not been able to duplicate the problem....Hope it disappears when I go to windows 10.

TOTV Team
06-29-2015, 10:19 AM
If your image doesn't load try reducing the size of your image it should be less than 5mb.