PDA

View Full Version : Found Pillows on Etsy

jnieman
06-29-2015, 07:45 AM
Hi:

I found this great store today on Etsy. The lady makes tons and tons of pillow covers and her fabrics look great and so up to date. I don't know if you all have had the problem I've had finding pillows that match your couch but it's practically been a 6 month process for me. I wanted to share this with you all since so many of you are decorating homes now. If you are uncertain she sells swatces for you to try. Read the reviews before buying as they are good. I haven't got my pillows yet but with that many great reviews I am confident.
Note these are covers, you can cover over your current pillows or buy inserts on Amazon or elsewhere. https://www.etsy.com/shop/SayItWithPillows?section_id=11469340&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1 Please note I am not affiliated with this pillow maker in any way. I just wanted to help out those who are having trouble finding pillows in The Villages.

Uptown Girl
06-29-2015, 09:32 AM
I purchased pillow covers more than once on Etsy- and a few address signs as well.
I have discovered a lot of good artisan shops there. :thumbup:

Sable99
06-29-2015, 09:59 AM
I made my first purchase on Etsy a couple of weeks ago. I was looking for dog bows for my 6 month old puppy. They had a large selection to pick from. I was pleased with the ones I picked and really fast delivery. I will defnitely use Etsy again.