PDA

View Full Version : F16 and Handie's first Bass Tournament

handieman
08-11-2008, 12:55 AM
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee31/handieman4u/BassBoat2-2.jpg

Rokinronda
08-11-2008, 01:17 AM
I would love to rent a pontoon boat and go down the St. Johns river for a day of relaxation, fishing, picknicking,etc... maybe handie can get a pontoon trip caravan together for the fall??!! Too hot now. Do they have fleets of boats to rent?? Watch out guys, I WILL WIN the bass tournament!! ASK hubby, I'm quite the angler!

KathieI
08-11-2008, 01:43 AM
From the front page of the forum, the heading looks like "F16's and Handie's first ba....."
I thought maybe you two had a BABY!!! :dontknow: :yikes:

handieman
08-11-2008, 01:45 AM
I would love to rent a pontoon boat and go down the St. Johns river for a day of relaxation, fishing, picknicking,etc... maybe handie can get a pontoon trip caravan together for the fall??!! Too hot now. Do they have fleets of boats to rent?? Watch out guys, I WILL WIN the bass tournament!! ASK hubby, I'm quite the angler!

I love the idea butt, how about someone else taking on this adventure, I'm a bit involved with ventures thank you ;D
Handie :joke:

Rokinronda
08-11-2008, 03:05 AM
:joke: I understand totally!!! When hubby and I decide to do this, we'll ask if anyone wants to join us!! Easy enough! ;) :bigthumbsup:

nONIE
08-11-2008, 03:55 AM
Ronda,

We would love to go cruisin in a pontoon boat. We have one here and im going to miss it so just say the word and we will join you, I dont fish tho, Im an animal rights passifist.( sp? )LOL

KathieI
08-11-2008, 03:58 AM
Me too, me too.... count me in. I don't fish either but will love to spend the day with Ronda and Nonie, two dear friends and, must admit, totally nuts!!

Donna
08-11-2008, 05:57 AM
You guys better plan this when we are there..I will feel very left out! ::)

Rokinronda
08-11-2008, 01:52 PM
Donna, Nonie, Kathie, Its a plan, when we are all together in TV I will get the particulars and start planning!! Sounds like we will need at least 2 boats!! YAY!! If fishing is not your thing, I can just relax and enjoy the company!!

nONIE
08-11-2008, 02:03 PM
Ronda,

We dont mind if you fish really! Just freaks me out to put a worm on the end of a hook or see a hook thru a fishy's mouth, I guess Im a little weird that way!

Last time someone fished off our pontoon boat , they put a big mouth bass lure treble hook thru my leg, removing it was a little on the painful side!!! LOL but go right ahead Ronda you knock yourself out! 1rnfl 1rnfl 1rnfl 1rnfl

Rokinronda
08-11-2008, 02:53 PM
Sorry topic :cop: , but I'm trying to talk fishing, REALLY! OUCH! Thank God I have never hooked anyone! (knock on wood) LOL I got over the worm thing many years ago......Our son used to put them in his pants pockets, when he was very young! :yikes: Laundry day was very icky at times. Ed helps with hook removal sometimes, I feel bad for what I do to the worms and fishys sometimes, also :'( . BTW, I catch and release.

Hyacinth Bucket
08-11-2008, 05:24 PM
Count me in also.

Will we have to get special clothing?

Will definitely need a cooler with our wonderful 3 am diet foods. I am not worried about where we are when we decide it is 3 am - we will find out where it is 3 am and set our watches for that country.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh the good life.

One question - do we need to bring fishing poles?

HB

travelstiles
08-11-2008, 05:32 PM
I thought this thread was about Bass Ale ::)

F16 1UB
08-12-2008, 11:54 AM
With a partner like Handie makes me wanna take up golf or cliff jumping. At least Sadie lies under the console and is quiet.

Donna
08-12-2008, 12:01 PM
http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/coffeescreen.gif (http://www.millan.net)

chelsea24
08-12-2008, 01:38 PM
Oh Boy, the blind leading the blind! Two B-asses in the same boat! Now that's what I call a catch! 1rnfl 1rnfl 1rnfl Somebody call the guys with the butterfly nets!

***(who put that hyphen in there? :o)

Play nice, boys. :joke:

renielarson
08-12-2008, 01:42 PM
Count me in, too! In a year or so we're trailering our pontoon down and docking it on Lake Harris. You all can look forward to many a water adventure once it's here! 040

Chels...you are too funny!

beady
08-12-2008, 02:02 PM
Don't know about the bass tournament but the pontoon boat flotilla sounds like great fun. We have been talking about buying one after we sell the boat we still have in NH.

Rhonda count us in on the St John trip, or any other excursions we can come up with. :hot: :hot: