PDA

View Full Version : Heron Executive Course

ddharrold
07-12-2015, 03:02 PM
Please use this thread to post course condition findings for the Heron executive course.

fred53
07-23-2015, 06:04 PM
Played today around 1...greens had been aerated and top dressed at least several days ago...do to that the greens haven't been mowed very short and are slow and uneven...they are also bumpy due to many of the aeration holes not having grown in as of yet...other than that the course looks just fine...as for my play...I played like the dog I sometimes am... :-)

fred53
07-29-2015, 01:00 PM
Played heron again today 7/29/15 and it was a bit better as you'd expect with the grass filling in the aeration holes...still a tad bumpy, but overall quite satisfactory...the greens held quite well, but the top dressing sand still flies up in the air when the ball hits. :-)

kcrazorbackfan
08-07-2015, 08:24 PM
My wife played there this afternoon, 8/7, it's a little different course than Volusia she played this morning; greens not as smooth or as fast. Still a very nice course tucked back in a real quiet neighborhood.

alwann
08-10-2015, 02:48 PM
Played it today, 8/10, with apprehension. Last time there, it was in sad shape. All in all, today, generally okay. The greens were bumpy but certainly playable. A few of the tee boxes were scruffy. Notably, the crumbling cart paths I remembered from last visit were being repaired. My only complaint: ungodly slow play, in 98 degree temps, at noon. The Ambassador came around to offer water -- on hole 9.