PDA

View Full Version : White Diamonds Parfum

Erijo
07-14-2015, 04:15 PM
Does anyone know why it is impossible to get/purchase Elizabeth Taylors 'White Diamonds parfum? I have been wearing this since it's inception and now I am having great difficulty purchasing it. I am able to get Eau de Toilette, but not Eau de Parfum. Help? Kathy

Bogie Shooter
07-14-2015, 04:31 PM
Its available on Amazon.com.

Erijo
07-14-2015, 09:02 PM
Hi Boogie, it is and the price is 149.00. Outrageous! I paid 60.00-65.00 for the same thing in Macy's in Macy's/NY. I am just so surprised how difficult it is to get and the sudden increase in price.

njbchbum
07-14-2015, 09:15 PM
Erijo - Why not speak with the person in charge of local cosmetics counters and ask why they don't have it and if they could order it for you?

jnieman
07-15-2015, 06:00 AM
Does anyone know why it is impossible to get/purchase Elizabeth Taylors 'White Diamonds parfum? I have been wearing this since it's inception and now I am having great difficulty purchasing it. I am able to get Eau de Toilette, but not Eau de Parfum. Help? Kathy

I checked Ebay because I thought possibly it could be discontinued. The prices on Ebay are much better than what you mentioned. Word of caution, read the person's feedback and check their score. Reading the feedback to see how many true satisfied customers the person has and read some of their actual negative feedback to see how they handle their problem sales before deciding to make the purchase.

Investment Painting Contractors
07-15-2015, 08:42 AM

I just went to Amazon and typed in Liz Taylor White Diamonds Parfum, the price was 45.00 for the 1.5 ounce spray. I hope this helps.

Len & Mary

SouthOfTheBorder
07-15-2015, 10:02 AM

Maybe this will help you (http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/white-diamonds-by-elizabeth-taylor-fragrance-collection-for-women?ID=16419&CategoryID=30076#fn=sp%3D1%26spc%3D3%26slotId%3D2% 26kws%3Dwhite%20diamonds%20perfume) :thumbup:
Don

Erijo
07-15-2015, 02:19 PM
Thank you everyone for your help, so nice. I found it today on Amazon and bought it! Thanks again. Kathy