PDA

View Full Version : CiCi's opened today

DickY
08-12-2008, 01:08 AM
CiCi's Pizza buffet opened today at Colony Plaza. There was a line waiting to get in the door at supper time when I got there at 5:45 and a longer line when I left at 6:30. The pizza wasn't bad but its still a $5.45 buffet so you get what you pay for, a good variety of small slices.

Best Mom
08-12-2008, 01:35 AM
Thanks Dicky,
I think tomorrow we will go check it out. Say hi to your brother for me.

cowboy don
09-20-2008, 06:42 PM
pizza was cold. no signs saying what kind of pizza it was. must improve if they want to be a succes

Skip
09-21-2008, 10:01 PM
They've been open for a week now.

Skip

Russ_Boston
09-22-2008, 07:19 AM
Dick wrote his message on 8/12 Skip.

Skip
09-22-2008, 09:40 AM
You're right. I missed that date. Not used to the new format yet.

Skip

Lushix
10-04-2008, 08:10 AM
I was completely turned off by the cart of dirty dishes being rolled up and down by my table while I am eating. Having someone else's dirty dishes scraped and drinks dumped into a bucket right next to my face is disgusting. They need to bus the tables by hand and scrap the dishes elsewhere. It turns my stomach and I won't go back.

Donna
10-04-2008, 08:33 AM
Maybe a heads up to the manager might be a good idea..:shrug:

A new business has lots of wrinkles,a little time will iron them out..

Tell the manager, I'm sure he would appreciate the feedback!

KathieI
10-04-2008, 08:34 AM
I have some great "Get Well" ideas for CiCi's, we eat there often. They are easy fixes and I hope the owner will listen to me. There is so much potential there and the staff is very accommodating which is more than I can say for the bagel place.

They could use some additional items in the salad bar, different types of pasta in the spaghetti bar, signs next to the pizzas, and some fresher desserts. All in all, easy fixes, just hope he listens.

Oh thanks Lushix, agree on the bussing of tables, they have plenty of room to do it elsewhere.

Gee, maybe I should buy the place.... NOT!!

KathieI
10-04-2008, 08:36 AM
BellaDonna, isn't that funny, we posted the same idea at the same time..... That's why we are best friends!!! Great minds think alike....

Donna
10-04-2008, 08:53 AM
BellaDonna, isn't that funny, we posted the same idea at the same time..... That's why we are best friends!!! Great minds think alike....

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight,
Schlimiel, schlimazel, hasenpfeffer, incorporated.

We're gonna do it!

Give us any chance we'll take it,

Read us any rule, we'll break it.

We're gonna make our dreams come true.

Doin' it our way!