PDA

View Full Version : Helping hands forum

tony
08-19-2008, 01:09 PM
Whenever you need assistance, post a note here.

Those who wish to respond should send a Private Message (PM) to get connected with the person who needs you.

Responders should keep private any information they gain here. You should only tell others with the permission of the person who originally needed the help.

If as a volunteer you discover something life threatening, of course, notify the proper emergency responders.

This forum is for person to person help from volunteers. Non-commercial help. Non-professional help.

samhass
08-19-2008, 01:37 PM
Tony, Thanks for grabbing the bull by the horns here. I think we need to stress that this help is in the form of meals, errands,etc. None of us are pretending to be EMTs, nurses, etc..
Simple acts of human kindness is the goal here.

chelsea24
08-19-2008, 06:48 PM
YEAH! Wow Tony, I truly have tears in my eyes because I know how hard it is to be alone and sick or alone and taking care of a loved one that is ill. Thanks to TOTV and all the wonderful friends I met, I know I'll never be alone again. OK, I'm crying now. Enough said. purrrr

KathieI
08-19-2008, 07:55 PM
Wow!! Thanks Tony!! That was fast, but I have heard that about you!! :dontknow:

Ok, the first act of human kindness, who's gonna clean out the puke from the SUV before I bring it back to Hertz??? only kidding, I know this is serious business, but I had to ask.. Any volunteers??