PDA

View Full Version : Something else from my totally warped mind.

Lone Traveller
08-22-2008, 02:54 PM
When you mention the Villages does your mind flash on the old television series The Prisoner, starring Patrick McGoohan. For those who don’t remember the series McGoohan’s character spent the whole series trapped in a place called The Village. Eveytime do anything regarding TV that series jumps into my mind

That right folks, you dealing with one sick puppy here.

rshoffer
08-22-2008, 04:38 PM
Sounds like a Twilight Zone episode

redwitch
08-22-2008, 04:58 PM
As a matter of fact, there is a No. 7 member here, with the medallion as his avatar. One big difference -- we're allowed to leave but choose not to. Another difference is that we do have to pay for our things rather than just have them come as needed.

However, I used to love that show, especially when the white balls went chasing someone.

Niels
08-23-2008, 01:13 AM
No, I can't say I ever thought about The Prisoner in relation to The Villages. :) However, when my wife and I came down for a lifestyle preview visit we went to see the late movie during the week. When we came out of the movies it was about 11:45 or so and LSL was totally deserted. The place was eerie. My wife asked where all the people had gone :dontknow: and I said it seemed like an episode of the Twilight Zone. :o

Picture if you will....