PDA

View Full Version : My new friend in Hadley is doing great!

graciegirl
08-23-2008, 07:45 PM
I have made a new friend in Hadley when we were down a couple of weeks ago. She is so much fun, and so very nice She moved in just two and a half weeks ago. Her daughter Rozzie who posts on here introduced us. She is very positive and not at all a whiner but I suspect she feels a little in need of friends in that new area although she really doesn't show her loneliness. Since I can't be there, I wonder if some you who do live there could give her a call and maybe include her in your group. She is a beautiful, talented, articulate woman who has a sweet little grey poodle and the three of us can't wait to get back down to TV and hang out with her.

I can't bear to think of her without buddies in the world's friendliest hometown.

P.S. Tony emailed me not to put so much information on this so I have modified it. She is now hooked up to several nice people and many thanks to all of you for being Americas FRIENDLIEST hometown and Forum!!

Rozzie
08-24-2008, 02:40 PM
You are a beautiful person Grace. :)

nONIE
08-24-2008, 02:54 PM
Rozzie,

you took the words right out of my mouth. Gracie has a golden heart and I cant wait to be her new friend!!

graciegirl
08-24-2008, 08:18 PM
YOU guys are crazy.

Anyway, I got a email from Judy from Dayton who wants to invite her to their Labor Day block party and my friend just emailed me to say that she went to church this morning and met some new friends who accompanied her to lunch.

I am so happy for her. She is so nice, she will soon be the Belle of the Villages and won't need my puny efforts!

redwitch
08-24-2008, 08:20 PM
I agree, she is a doll. She won't have any problems making friends once she gets settled in.

Peachie
08-24-2008, 08:24 PM
Graciegirl, you are a sweet soul, (with a wild edge), and we know that if you think well of your new neighbor in Hadley, she must be worth meeting. I'm glad she's is beginning to make some connections.

graciegirl
08-28-2008, 07:15 PM
Now just see what you have done!! Because of your kindness, my friend isn't talking about taking her RV to the old haunts or going back to her home state to visit. She has met some of you and of course, because YOU are so sweet and SHE is so sweet, her dance card is full, she is saying how happy she is, she has been invited to a lot of fun things and she is just having the time of her life.

I just love you all for your warmth and goodness.

Blondie
08-28-2008, 07:23 PM
GG, (Buckeye Buddie), I want you to be my mentor...please. wav U R the best :#1:

MDB

Rozzie
08-28-2008, 09:00 PM
Yep, it's beyond my wildest expectations how fast she has settled in. I owe a lot to a generous person with a heart of gold from Havana Trail. :)

tkret
09-16-2008, 07:16 AM
Hello Rozzie,

I just wanted to let you know that I had the very great pleasure of sharing dinner with your Mom on Saturday night and I must say: "She is hot!" :pepper2: Trust me, she is having no trouble making friends and, in fact, left Katie Belle's with 3 men and a busboy. A truly great and beautiful lady! :MOJE_whot: I would suggest, however, that you make pre-arrangements with a local bail bondsman!

Peachie
09-16-2008, 08:34 AM
Wow, tkret, did Graciegirl rub off on her neighbor that quickly?:1rotfl:

graciegirl
09-16-2008, 03:47 PM
OH my gosh. I have got to get down there and get things under control. I am finally on this forum. I have been pounding on the door and shouting down the hall and finally Rhonda heard me and sent a message to the administrators. Wow. I missed you all.

OH...it's me. GracieGirl. Did you forget already?

Peachie
09-16-2008, 03:49 PM
Graciegirl, I was concerned you may have been without electricity after the storms this weekend. Good to see you back! :a040:

Rozzie
09-17-2008, 05:44 AM
Hello Rozzie,

I just wanted to let you know that I had the very great pleasure of sharing dinner with your Mom on Saturday night and I must say: "She is hot!" :pepper2: Trust me, she is having no trouble making friends and, in fact, left Katie Belle's with 3 men and a busboy. A truly great and beautiful lady! :MOJE_whot: I would suggest, however, that you make pre-arrangements with a local bail bondsman!

Too funny! :clap2: I am glad ya'll all could meet up. It sounded like a fun night with everyone from TOTV. :)

tkret
09-17-2008, 06:54 PM
Too funny! :clap2: I am glad ya'll all could meet up. It sounded like a fun night with everyone from TOTV. :)
Rozzie,

Does you Mom go onto TOTV? If so, what is her "handle". I don't recall seeing her postings. How is she doing in the solitude of her home. Does she sit in the dark with the shades drawn? Oh, I think I'll answer my own question: "HELL, NO!" please tell her I was asking about her.

Rozzie
09-17-2008, 08:28 PM
Rozzie,

Does you Mom go onto TOTV? If so, what is her "handle". I don't recall seeing her postings. How is she doing in the solitude of her home. Does she sit in the dark with the shades drawn? Oh, I think I'll answer my own question: "HELL, NO!" please tell her I was asking about her.

LMBO, she told me how everyone thinks of her as a 200 year old blue haired lady hiding behind curtains. I guess I am kinda of a worry wart. :icon_wink:

Mom lurks here, but I have yet to see her post. Her screen name is "Hidy". So Mom, if you are reading this, you gotta start posting!!!!!!!! :024:

Barefoot
09-17-2008, 10:09 PM
Gracie has a golden heart and I cant wait to be her new friend!!

Gracie, :agree:

Thank you for being such a caring person. :coolsmiley:

Peachie
09-17-2008, 10:15 PM
Hidy, Hidy, come out, come out where ever you are.....:shrug:

graciegirl
09-19-2008, 05:38 AM
Hidy does NOT live with her grandfather in the alps and does not go with her friend Peter to feed the goats.

Hidy is NOT 200 years old and does not sit in the dark with her cat.

Hidy is ONE absolutely beautiful redhead with a warm and winning personality. When I first met Hidy and her daughter Rozzie, I told Hidy that as a single new person in the villages, her dance card would be full. I was right for once.

Today many of you will meet Hidy because she told me last night on the phone that she was going to the Crispers lunch with her neighbor Galady and our dear friend, JOJO.

I wanna go to Crispers toooooo.

P.S. Hidy has only one tiny fault. She is not gonna get up and dance all by herself. So if you are with her at Katie Belles anytime soon, drag her out on that dance floor, unless she is up there dancing with someone, which is very likely.

Where's the censored icon?

Rozzie
09-19-2008, 04:22 PM
Too funny Grace!!!!!!!!! You just crack me up! :a20: