PDA

View Full Version : NFL Channel, Beef Stew and Friendly pets.

AJ Tower
08-24-2008, 03:11 AM
Searching for a tall, slim, attractive woman (53-62) who receives the NFL channel and has an old family recipe for beef stew.

I will supply your favorite wine and dessert and will make small electrical repairs.

If you have a pit bull or other aggressive pets, please advise.

ConeyIsBabe
08-24-2008, 04:14 PM
Hmmmmmmm? I'm tall, slim, attractive but TOO OLD, don't like football & don't eat red meat.

AJ...... welcome to the Singles Forum :welcome:

redwitch
08-24-2008, 04:28 PM
AJ, you get the NFL Channel and I'll fix the beet stew for you and your lady of choice, but I get to pick the games being watched. ;D

Once upon a time I was nice and thin and those times are long gone and I'm in no mood to even think about dieting.

Peazoup
08-27-2008, 07:24 PM
AJ Tower - You've got to be kidding!!!!!!!

kit9240
08-28-2008, 03:25 PM
aka Mr. Midnight??????????????????????????

ConeyIsBabe
08-28-2008, 03:32 PM
Kit...... who's Mr. Midnight ??? :dontknow: :o

kit9240
08-29-2008, 03:55 PM
CIB - Mr. Midnite is a very unsavory character in the book about The Villages called 'Leisureville.' If you haven't already read it, you should. Maybe you can get it out of the library. I would be interested in your opinion once you have read it. It made me mad!!!!

ConeyIsBabe
08-29-2008, 04:27 PM
Hi Kit wav ...... I'm not much of a book reader cuz I spend so much time on this 'puter; so tell me what made you mad about reading "Leisureville". Are you a TV resident?

I guess the off topic :cop: might not bother us much cuz AJ never came back to respond to his responses :dontknow:

tkret
08-29-2008, 06:46 PM
CIBabe,
I'm staying out of this one! Hey, how's Jack? And, any intentions of posting any more photos? Sorry for kind of hijacking this post. OK, AJ, it's all yours again.

AJ Tower
08-30-2008, 02:53 AM
To those of you that think I am unsavory because I have an interest in beef stew and football. Perhaps you should examine where life has taken you.

I am in fact very deep and let me share one of my published poems with you.[/b]

I CLOSE MY EYES

The day slips slowly past, the sun has left;
I lay alone tonight and dream of you.

These thoughts become the oil upon my skin
massaged to depths that only we could share.

I see your eyes in stars that peak through blinds;
I watch them searching, knowing I am here.

I smell your scent...so strong and fresh and new;
I breathe you to my soul, exhaling smiles.

I feel your touch like careful spiders dance
upon my back, so arched with shadows pale.

I hear your velvet whispers through the wind
speak lover's words, to silent body fires.

I hold you next to me in wonder soft;
I rise and fall, embraced with reflex rhymes.

I taste your lips so warm and earthly sweet,
my passion bathed in hope, when spirits kiss.

It seems so distant now, your face is gone,
my anxious moments call you home to me.

And all I need to do is close my eyes;
with dreams like this, for now, I’m satisfied.

Perhaps some of you have met Mr. Midnight at Katie Belles but you will never find AJ Tower
there.

ConeyIsBabe
08-30-2008, 02:56 PM
Hi AJ... wav

Thanks for sharing your lovely poem. More please....

Again :welcome:

AJ Tower
08-30-2008, 04:21 PM
Guys;

I am seriously looking for a very quiet location in the Villages. I currently reside at Del Webb Spruce Creek and find many of the folks there, cold, detached, shallow and even rude.

If you know of anyone that would prefer that lifestyle. I have a beautiful concrete block
2 bedroom/ 2 Bath home with enclosed Vinyl lanai and many extras.

I have a number of friends in th Villages, just love, Panera bread and the proximity to
real humans.

Could anyone tell me where a quiet creative guy could find real seclusion for $200K or less?

Thank You,

AJ

chachacha
09-02-2008, 12:09 AM
hi aj

hope you find a place so you can join the poetry club....

egw45911
02-05-2009, 08:01 AM
Not too many at this age are still tall, slim or attractive. But watching (and understanding) football are attributes I can claim, although I prefer college football. My pets are friendly and I'm told I am a pretty good cook