PDA

View Full Version : iOS 9.0 Issue

JGVillages
09-18-2015, 04:45 PM
Just updated my iPad and iPhone 6 to iOS 9.0. When i compose new or forward emails when I hit the + sign at the right side of the address field box then select the group I want to select from, after I pick a name then go to enter another name from the group, it has reverted back to "All" in my address book so I have to either go through All or change back to the group for every entry. Did not used to be this way. Any solution?

Barefoot
09-25-2015, 09:56 PM
Just updated my iPad and iPhone 6 to iOS 9.0. When i compose new or forward emails when I hit the + sign at the right side of the address field box then select the group I want to select from, after I pick a name then go to enter another name from the group, it has reverted back to "All" in my address book so I have to either go through All or change back to the group for every entry. Did not used to be this way. Any solution?

Does iOS 9.0 interface well with TOTV?

Jima64
09-25-2015, 10:10 PM
I did a update to 9.0 yesterday. My ipad works okay with 9.01 or whatever it is. I just try to keep it simple.

asianthree
09-25-2015, 11:29 PM

I am having problems once I downloaded iOS nine. On my iPad. It continues time every time I tried to read a post it is reloaded over 25 times in an hour pretty much done with it

Barefoot
09-26-2015, 03:36 PM
I am having problems once I downloaded iOS nine. On my iPad. It continues time every time I tried to read a post it is reloaded over 25 times in an hour pretty much done with it

Thank you Asianthree. That's exactly what I wanted to know.

Blackie
09-26-2015, 04:08 PM
If you are at IOS 9.0 update to IOS 9.0.1 first.

If you have 9.0.1 then reboot the device per the directions below. Rebooting will often resolve issues.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559

asianthree
10-13-2015, 04:50 PM
If you are at IOS 9.0 update to IOS 9.0.1 first.

If you have 9.0.1 then reboot the device per the directions below. Rebooting will often resolve issues.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559

Ok it worth a try. This is awfull, but only totv is constant

TNLAKEPANDA
10-13-2015, 05:37 PM

I can not use my iPad to reply to any posts. After typing two words the keyboard drops off. This ONLY happens on Talk of the Villages. If I want to type a reply I have to go to my MacBook which is also on iOS 9

Jazzper
10-13-2015, 07:56 PM
I can not use my iPad to reply to any posts. After typing two words the keyboard drops off. This ONLY happens on Talk of the Villages. If I want to type a reply I have to go to my MacBook which is also on iOS 9

Kinda doubt you're running any version of IOS on your MacBoook since it runs Mac OS. I've got the 10.11.1 version of El Capitan Beta on my MacBook and the latest (9.0.2) version of IOS on both my iPhone and iPad. All have no problems using TOTV on those platforms.

If you're still on 9.0.1 of IOS on your iPhone/iPad, you may want to upgrade to that latest version. I did have some weirdities with 9.0.1 and GMail - e.g. uploading email attachments to iBooks.

simpkinp
10-14-2015, 08:31 PM
I agree. I have no problems on TOTV or any site with ios9. I only use my iPad on the site to avoid viruses.