PDA

View Full Version : Random Thoughts on a Windy Central Florida Morn!

AJ Tower
09-05-2008, 01:44 PM
Anything exciting going on this weekend for singles?

If it is limited to Village Residents then I guess I don't qualify.

Anyone know how to make a terrarium?

Can anyone give me an objective review of "Tropic Thunder?

How do I make a tasty mini-meat loaf?

Anyone see the Giants, last night and what do you think their chances are to repeat?

Have a great day.

AJ

jeanie37
09-06-2008, 10:02 PM
talk about windy, i am in Virginia and the heart of Hanna came thru Richmond. So much rain and 45mph winds but it is leaving now. Can't wait to move to Villages

AJ Tower
09-07-2008, 08:44 AM
Hello Jeanne;

Think you have problems. Please cut and paste the followng into your browser.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080907/ap_on_re_us/ike_gulf

Have a dry one!

AJ

Belle
09-08-2008, 04:11 PM
Hi,

I used a meatloaf recipe from Paula Deen. It contains meat, ketchup, mustard, crushed fried bacon, egg, cheddar cheese and bread crumbs (I used bread soaked in water and then squeezed the excess water out). Mix everything together and then top with a mixture of ketchup and mustard. Can't give measurements, as I don't measure. I usually bake at 350. I guess you can go on Paula Deen's website for the exact measurements, if you're interested. She said it was like a hamburger with everything mixed together. It was good and very tasty.

My usual meatloaf is chopped meat, bread soaked in water with excess water squeezed out , one egg and onion if you like. Shape and top with bacon strips across top and tomato sauce.Hope this was some help. Belle

AJ Tower
09-08-2008, 09:14 PM
Hello Belle;

Mucho Gracias for the Meat Loaf recipe.

I guess that guys who don't live in the villages are not candidates for casseroles?

Thanks Again

Alan :dontknow:

Belle
09-08-2008, 11:32 PM
Hi Allan,

I'm just a little ole belle from NY and I only cook when it's very necessary or I get tired of restaurant food. I am a snowbird and live near the Culinary Institute in Hudson Valley, so most of my eating is in restaurants.
I'm sure you can manage the recipe, it's quite easy.

I wish you success in your endeavor.

Belle