PDA

View Full Version : I Don't Get TOTV E-mail Notifications

Bonny
11-04-2015, 10:23 AM
I do not get any TOTV notifications in my e-mail that there are new responses on things I have responded to.
It has been going on for several weeks. I checked all my settings, rebooted and still nothing.
Finally, this past week, I got notifications for just 1 day, and now none again.

Is anyone else having this problem?

I have Windows 7 and have been using Chrome for many years.

2BNTV
11-04-2015, 01:50 PM
I do not get any TOTV notifications in my e-mail that there are new responses on things I have responded to.
It has been going on for several weeks. I checked all my settings, rebooted and still nothing.
Finally, this past week, I got notifications for just 1 day, and now none again.

On the "home" page on TOTV.
1. Select "usercp"
2. Select "edit options"
3. The top three boxes need to be checked to receive e-mails from several places.

Bonny
11-05-2015, 07:38 AM
On the "home" page on TOTV.
1. Select "usercp"
2. Select "edit options"
3. The top three boxes need to be checked to receive e-mails from several places.
Yep, I already checked all of that. Oh well, maybe one day it'll work again. LOL
Thank you. ;)

TOTV Team
11-05-2015, 05:53 PM
Can you email us and we can further assist.

TOTV Team

dewilson58
11-05-2015, 08:54 PM

I've noticed it too..............seems random. I guess that helps me not to respond all the time. Probably a good thing.