PDA

View Full Version : Comin' down Oct 1st

Bob45
09-24-2008, 05:09 PM
My wife and I are coming to The Villages Oct 1st. We rented a ranch in Duval for 3 weeks. We visited friends for 3 days in March, and were very impressed. we'll be meeting with a realitor to see what's available. Who knows, we may end up as "Village People". While there I would like to meet some of the people that are on here. I log in daily and feel like I know a lot of you already. Wanted to look earlier but had to have neck sergury. I just got out of my brace and am ready to do a little swiming pool therapy and drink some cool aid. :a040:
Bob

Barefoot
09-24-2008, 05:15 PM
I'm sure you'll enjoy your three weeks in TV. You'll be around for the TOTV luncheon at Crispers on Friday Oct. 17. (Third Friday of the month). If you log in daily, I'm sure you've heard all about it. A good chance to meet a lot of fellow members.

Have fun! Wishing you a healthy recovery from your neck surgery.

Helene2008
09-24-2008, 05:38 PM
Bob,

My husband and I will be at Crisper's....look forward to meeting you. Good Luck on the house search and your recovery from surgery.

Niels
09-24-2008, 07:46 PM
I'm still working so I don't live in TV yet. Hope to make it down in December for a visit. Good luck on your visit and your house search.

graciegirl
09-24-2008, 11:01 PM
Welcome. Have a wonderful time. You may not be able to leave. Me and mine are coming down sometime in the middle of October, good lord willin' and the creek don't rise.

Donna
09-25-2008, 03:39 AM
Bob,

Hope you have a great time, and a speedy recovery! You are gonna LOVE TV!

Hope you can join us on our Golf Cart convoy..Halloween Night! :a040:

KathieI
09-25-2008, 05:06 AM
Bob & Mrs. Bob, Welcome to TV!! Hope your stay is productive and you find the house of your dreams.

If you would like to meet some of us at Colony Plaza (its near Duval), for bagels and coffee, let us know. A few of us newbies live near you and it would be great to meet you guys in person. Give us a shout out and we'll set something up. Good luck and speedy recovery!! Kathie I.

Bob45
09-25-2008, 12:51 PM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Bagles and coffee sounds good. So does Crispers. Won't be there for the holoween fun. I'll post when we get in and settled. Looking forward to meeting you guys.
Bob & Linda

rshoffer
09-25-2008, 12:55 PM
Bob,

My husband and I will be at Crisper's....look forward to meeting you. Good Luck on the house search and your recovery from surgery.where is Crispers?

rshoffer
09-25-2008, 12:58 PM
My wife and I are coming to The Villages Oct 1st. We rented a ranch in Duval for 3 weeks. We visited friends for 3 days in March, and were very impressed. we'll be meeting with a realitor to see what's available. Who knows, we may end up as "Village People". While there I would like to meet some of the people that are on here. I log in daily and feel like I know a lot of you already. Wanted to look earlier but had to have neck sergury. I just got out of my brace and am ready to do a little swiming pool therapy and drink some cool aid. :a040:
Bob we live in Duval... 2800 Day Lily Run. Knock on the door... the 100 lb lab with the mohawk haircut is completely harmless but makes a lot of noise when someone knocks.

DickY
09-25-2008, 02:05 PM
rs,

Crispers is in Southern Trace Shopping Area (across from Belvedere gate off 466) at the end toward Wal-mart. Bob45 I also live in Duval in Holly Hills Villas. If you want a meet can be set up at the clock in the Lake Sumter Landing square at 6:00.

PGB
09-25-2008, 03:59 PM
Are you guys going to be at LS tonight. Will stop by. See you later!