PDA

View Full Version : villages neighborhood

jmemc46
09-26-2008, 10:59 AM
I just saw 22 new patio villas go on sale. They are in Villages community. Does anyone know where that is. I have never heard of that before.
Thanks,
Jmemc

Donna
09-26-2008, 11:34 AM
I never heard of that either, where did you see them advertised?:shrug:

JohnN
09-26-2008, 11:36 AM
We just moved into Hemingway (Mariel Villas) and I'd guess they're around here down on the south end somewhere, but no, it's not clear exactly where they are located. Margeaux Villas next door are finished and on closeouts - a good deal if you're in the market. We love our location.

I'd suggest asking one of TV real estate reps.

English Ivy
09-26-2008, 12:36 PM
I'm thinking they're the new patio villas built out in the middle of nothing in the new district 8. It's off Baily Trail. The adult pool and postal station are already complete. Those are some good prices. Probably because the occupants will be eating dust for quite some time.

rshoffer
09-26-2008, 12:52 PM
I'm thinking they're the new patio villas built out in the middle of nothing in the new district 8. It's off Baily Trail. The adult pool and postal station are already complete. Those are some good prices. Probably because the occupants will be eating dust for quite some time.
What are the prices?

English Ivy
09-26-2008, 01:18 PM
They're shown on the website thevillages.com under new patio villas. Starting at $137,092 up to $155,299 for that specific neighborhood. There are also some closeouts shown for Hemingway as JohnN mentioned.

I'm not 100% positive of my idea of where these new villas are. I just know they've been building them out in the middle of the field so I'm thinking they're the ones for sale since they don't even show a neighborhood map.

JohnN
09-26-2008, 01:41 PM
I'm thankful the dust is gone from my little area.

I believe there are some good bargains around here on closeouts if someone is seriously interested, we got one of 'em!

jmemc46
09-27-2008, 03:25 PM
[QUOTE=jmemc46;161967]I just saw 22 new patio villas go on sale. They are in Villages community. Does anyone know where that is. I have never heard of that before.
Thanks,
I saw them on the villages.com Sorry it was called Villages Community

Thanks Donna

jmemc46
09-27-2008, 03:28 PM
Thanks everyone. The picture don't look like a field, but I can see fences in some of the back yards.
Jmemc:shrug:

JohnN
10-02-2008, 02:40 PM
I think these might be in Poinciana in the Hallendale Villas,
brand new,

to the west of Buena Vista and Bailey (which intersect in an "X")

livsea2
10-02-2008, 04:27 PM
John you are correct. We were just there last weekend and were shown several in a partially built neighborhood off Baily Trail west of the roundabout. Prices were in the 137k to 144k range.
The village was about half way between the circle and Cane Garden CC.
Our rep said thay had come on the market last Friday.

Shirleevee
10-02-2008, 04:42 PM
The new ones are right across St. Charles Place off Bailey Trail in Poinciana...lots of new neighbors for us.

hiltonbm
10-25-2008, 08:32 AM
Howdy..
Nice to see someone else in Hemingway as we're on Chapman Loop... My wife & I are showflakes from MD and will be there in two weeks for a week. Look for us on a tandem bicycle.
Pax..