PDA

View Full Version : Alabama Crimson Tide Talk

edh1981
09-26-2008, 11:11 PM
ROLL TIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow Night Game of the Year for the SEC!

JohnN
09-27-2008, 05:27 AM
Game of the year? LOL.. maybe for Tide fans and Bulldog fans,

don't overlook the Gators, Tigers & Tigers.
there's a game of the year about every week in the SEC, if not multiple games each week. What a great league.

Georgia has a good team, might be the favorite, yet..

Bama always has a determination, maybe it's their heritage or something, but don't ever count 'em down or out until the whistle blows. It will be a really good game and I'm looking forward to it.

I'll root for Bama in this one.

conn8757
09-27-2008, 07:27 AM
My husband says "Go you hairy dawgs!"

zcaveman
09-27-2008, 08:31 AM
Go Georgia!! :a040::a040::a040:

jgbama
08-16-2012, 10:54 PM
Okay folks, the opening kickoff of college football is just over two weeks away!!! As a Million Dollar band alum (61-63), and a die hard Bama fan, I'm icing down the beer now as they announced today that Gameday will be at the Bama vs Michigan classic kickoff game on Sept 1st in Dallas stadium!

Any Bama fans out there? We'll be moving to TV in early or mid-September and would love to get together with other Bama fans. With 140 residents from Alabama there has to be at least 139 Bama fans and maybe 1 Auburn fan! :jester: :pepper2:(Couldn't resist!)

College football gets me as excited as trees starting to bud in the Spring!

Roll Tide!

Josie70
08-17-2012, 08:15 AM
I am not into football but I welcome you to the Villages I was born in B'ham Al.but raised iin New York my whole family still lives in Al..I am ken to the Burno's....

stuckinparadise
08-17-2012, 08:29 AM
Our daughter is an Auburn graduate, so I guess we are Auburn fans but we both love watching college football! We are looking forward to being in our TV home permanently (July 2013) and would love to attend football gatherings regardless of who you root for. My husband is a VT alum, so go Hokies!

jgbama
09-01-2012, 12:01 PM
What an exciting morning watching Game Day in Dallas. I'm thinking we'll see some different wrinkles to the Tide offense, and not just Mark, Trent or Eddie up the middle (which I love), but love seeing those screen passes and the receivers breaking tackles for big yardage!

College football is here and can't wait to see more of this:

BarryRX
09-01-2012, 04:28 PM
Go Blue!!!

Shimpy
09-02-2012, 05:47 PM
I'm not a Bama fan but have to say they made Michigan look like a highschool team last night.

jgbama
09-02-2012, 07:45 PM
Couldn't be more proud of the Tide than how they looked last night! A big ROLL TIDE and RAMMER JAMMER to my Bama friends and fans. The untested defense looked much better than I expected. Room for improvement, but loved this picture of Robinson being sacked! -

Happinow
09-02-2012, 07:57 PM

My son-in-law is a huge fan of the Tide! He keeps saying Roll Tide!! I am not a football fan but I get a kick out of his excitement.

jgbama
09-02-2012, 08:00 PM
Go Blue!!!

Loved this look from the coach! As they say, "A picture is worth a thousand words", so I'll save my fingers some typing!!! RAMMER JAMMER!!!!! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deb01
09-02-2012, 08:46 PM
Roll Tide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Bama. Poor Kitty kitty. My husband is a Auburn fan.

jgbama
09-02-2012, 09:44 PM
Roll Tide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Bama. Poor Kitty kitty. My husband is a Auburn fan.

Got to be tough around your household! Loved the "poor kitty kitty"!!! :eclipsee_gold_cup:

Hang in there Deb. . . I think we are in for a beautiful season again. Just hope Eddie Lacey gets back to 100% sometime this year. With such an awesome offensive line, he will reek havoc on opponents! And what about our freshman #4, T.J. Yeldon? He's going to be an elusive butterfly!! Here's some more "wonderful pixs", Nico Johnson introduces himself to Robinson, and T.J. running rampant:

jgbama
09-02-2012, 09:54 PM
Our daughter is an Auburn graduate, so I guess we are Auburn fans but we both love watching college football! We are looking forward to being in our TV home permanently (July 2013) and would love to attend football gatherings regardless of who you root for. My husband is a VT alum, so go Hokies!

Hey, just because your money goes to Auburn doesn't mean "your heart" has to. Love your daughter (and I know you do), but root for the team of your choice. I like them Hokies too. Being fans of different teams shouldn't interfere with being friends! I just get a little more out of control around Bama fans!!! :pepper2::pepper2:

bruce213
08-07-2015, 09:44 PM
Hello Saw your old bama post, My wife and I are moving to TV end of the month (8/22/15) and would like to find other Bama fans. Do you get together for viewing parties? Where? Look forward to meeting you.

rcook715
07-15-2016, 04:27 PM
pls search bama crimson tide fan club

2BNTV
07-16-2016, 10:57 AM
Thread was started 8 years ago!!!

neilbcox
08-11-2016, 02:11 PM
Attention Bama Fans,

We will have a University Of Alabama tent up this year for the upcoming College Colors day at Spanish Springs town center. At this event we will be discussing a Bama game viewing location. Watch the Daily Sun for more information.

Please bring you Bama chairs and refreshments.

As a member of the State of Alabama Club we will attempt to have our tent directly next to the Auburn tent. Auburn club has always out done the Bama club.

We need your support this year to make a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP statement of who has the best spirit.

The main reason for the event every year is to donate food to local charities. Let's show everyone that are caring group and donate as much food as you can afford.

Neil

BigApplause::BigApplause::2excited::coolsmiley::

neilbcox
08-11-2016, 02:12 PM
Rtr

neilbcox
08-11-2016, 02:13 PM
See my post today.

neilbcox
08-14-2016, 11:25 AM
Attention Bama Fans,

We will have a University Of Alabama tent up this year for the upcoming College Colors day at Spanish Springs town center. At this event we will be discussing a Bama game viewing location. Watch the Daily Sun for more information.

Please bring you Bama chairs and refreshments.

As a member of the State of Alabama Club we will attempt to have our tent directly next to the Auburn tent. Auburn club has always out done the Bama club.

We need your support this year to make a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP statement of who has the best spirit.

The main reason for the event every year is to donate food to local charities. Let's show everyone that are caring group and donate as much food as you can afford.

The Tide will be going for back to back and our 17th National Championship in 2016.

Neil

BigApplause::

rcook715
08-15-2016, 06:13 AM
BAMA CRIMSON TIDE FAN CLUB

Organizational meeting on 25Aug at Pimlico Rec Ctr 6:00 to 9:30PM

We want to have Alabama Fans get together before the next football season and start a club to meet and discuss the Bama teams

Contact Allan Koplan 352.689.2182 or Jerry Hall 352.750.2604 if you have questions.

Must have a Village ID

BYOB & snacks

Roll Tide Roll!!!

neilbcox
09-01-2016, 12:43 PM
We now have an official University of Alabama club in the villages. If you want to be added to our email distribution list send Neil Cox an email to n2908canary@gmail.com

We will have a tailgating tent set up tomorrow at College Colors Day at 6PM located in Spanish Springs town square...on the Lady Belle's side of the square.

We are also meeting to watch the USC game Saturday night at Gators Brownwood. Game starts at 8PM.

Roll Tide Roll!:a040:

neilbcox
08-17-2019, 05:03 PM
The Bama Crimson Tide club will hold game watching parties every week at Gators Dockside in Brownwood Towne! Come and join the crazy fun.

We will also have two Bama tents at this years color days on August 30 at 6 PM. Please donate food items at Beall’s On behalf of the club!

Roll Tide Y’all!

neilbcox
08-21-2019, 12:30 PM
The 2019 Crimson Tide Social club will be watching games at Dockside Gators located in Brownwood Towne Center. Come have som fun with us! Roll Tide,

Dmbluk
08-21-2019, 12:47 PM
Okay folks, the opening kickoff of college football is just over two weeks away!!! As a Million Dollar band alum (61-63), and a die hard Bama fan, I'm icing down the beer now as they announced today that Gameday will be at the Bama vs Michigan classic kickoff game on Sept 1st in Dallas stadium!

Any Bama fans out there? We'll be moving to TV in early or mid-September and would love to get together with other Bama fans. With 140 residents from Alabama there has to be at least 139 Bama fans and maybe 1 Auburn fan! :jester: :pepper2:(Couldn't resist!)

College football gets me as excited as trees starting to bud in the Spring!

Roll Tide!

GO ALABAMA!!!!! My 2nd favorite team is whoever is BEATING Michigan. Sorry for getting into your conversation I just couldn't resist. GO BUCKEYES:

Taltarzac725
10-15-2022, 08:51 PM
Exciting game tonight between Alabama and Tennessee!:BigApplause:

Tennessee-Alabama: Volunteers break the streak, win a wild one 52-49 - Rocky Top Talk (https://www.rockytoptalk.com/2022/10/15/23406272/recap-vols-football-alabama-tennessee-crimson-tide-josh-heupel-hendon-hooker-jalin-hyatt)

tvbound
10-16-2022, 06:05 AM
While far from a devoted Tennessee fan, I was definitely smiling at the end of last night's game.

It was really exciting to watch.

PoolBrews
10-16-2022, 07:40 AM
Awesome game last night!

TNLAKEPANDA
10-16-2022, 08:14 AM

Way to go VOLS :crap2:

ElDiabloJoe
10-16-2022, 10:10 AM
Saban can stick it where the sun never shines.