PDA

View Full Version : Snoooooooooooooow

dewilson58
11-20-2015, 08:32 AM
The Midwest will be getting hit with the first taste of snow.

Always think of the movie: White Christmas.
(One of my fav's)

And the song: Snow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH2KGboA35c

Road Trip anyone????

Phanatic Luvr
11-20-2015, 08:40 AM
I used to always love the first snowfall of the year.

Nucky
11-20-2015, 09:05 AM
If you want to change places and experience the thrill of the first snowfall.....oh forget it you'll never go for the plan. In all seriousness as far as snow goes we're ready to just have our memories about the snow removal. It's not pretty anymore. It would take divine intervention for us to miss the first snow of the upcoming season. Damn. I so badly wanted to call from Florida to bust on the people we were going to leave behind...not looking to good rite now. Ho Ho Oh No!

Chi-Town
11-20-2015, 09:53 AM
If you want to change places and experience the thrill of the first snowfall.....oh forget it you'll never go for the plan. In all seriousness as far as snow goes we're ready to just have our memories about the snow removal. It's not pretty anymore. It would take divine intervention for us to miss the first snow of the upcoming season. Damn. I so badly wanted to call from Florida to bust on the people we were going to leave behind...not looking to good rite now. Ho Ho Oh No!
I am still looking forward to a December without snow and have lived here since November '09. Next month it's O'Hare airport here we come , same as always. Spend the rest of the winter here though so shouldn't complain.

billethkid
11-20-2015, 10:27 AM
We have a house rule....if there are no palm trees we don't go there!!!

2BNTV
11-20-2015, 02:22 PM
We have a house rule....if there are no palm trees we don't go there!!!

:1rotfl:

My new thing is to watch snow fall only in television movies. I still remember it all, vividly. :smiley:

justjim
11-20-2015, 02:45 PM
I don't mind a week or two of snow but a long winter with cold and snow is something very different. We will be in "snow country" for a couple of weeks during the holidays and then back to TV until summer. Life is good!

Jima64
11-20-2015, 05:28 PM
We like to watch the blizzards on the freeways on the evening news. Also the frozen airports.

NY_Newbie
11-20-2015, 06:09 PM
Looking forward to our first winter without snow. Last year did us in. 3 weeks til TV!!

Dr Winston O Boogie jr
11-20-2015, 06:23 PM
My favorite thing about winter is watching it on television from Florida.

Fraugoofy
11-21-2015, 03:19 AM
I love watching the snowfall right out my window and we are expecting 2-4 inches tomorrow! This is why I am a reverse snow bird! I live in The Villages from June through mid- November and Wisconsin end of November through May!! The very best of both worlds!

rubicon
11-21-2015, 05:44 AM
I love watching the snowfall right out my window and we are expecting 2-4 inches tomorrow! This is why I am a reverse snow bird! I live in The Villages from June through mid- November and Wisconsin end of November through May!! The very best of both worlds!

You must be a skier, skater or snowmobiler and I'll bet your favorite toy is your snowblower. You must have family and friends there you miss dearly and want to be with over the holidays. Good for you and God Bless

asianthree
11-21-2015, 03:03 PM
It's snowing. Started about 9 am. It's so pretty. But very wet and heavy. If we get 5 inches like the say power will be lost for us

Sable99
11-21-2015, 04:24 PM
Out my patio door in Michigan! I didn't go out on the deck. Wouldn't you think I could get my mother to move to my TV home? Nope she likes the 4 seasons! They say we are supposed to get 5 inches today.