PDA

View Full Version : you're all right

mulligan
10-04-2008, 07:40 AM
We're here on a preview visit. staying at the cottages(beautiful). Did lsl thurs nite, and spanish springs last night. thinking about KB's tonight. While we're having fun, we're also squeezing in some real estate time. This place is awsome!!!!!!

graciegirl
10-04-2008, 07:52 AM
:welcome::welcome::welcome:Well, It sure is Awesome! It is so hard to describe to someone who has never been here. When you get home you are going to try. Good luck!:laugh:

Welcome to you both. You will be back. It casts it's magic on you. It is a good place to be when the world seems a bit much.

I hope you soon return and stay a hundred years!

Kindest wishes, GracieGirl

Blondie
10-04-2008, 08:30 AM
Welcome Mulligan, I know exactly how you feel....Sadly, I am only here until the end of October :( I have to go home and sell my house asap so I can move here permanently. The folks here are the best, and the entertainment and activities speaks volumes.
I'm so glad you love TV as much as the rest of us. If you are at KB's tonight..look for a blonde on the dance floor who is dancing like crazy and having the time of her life, and say hi to me. :a040:
md blondie:welcome:

Donna
10-04-2008, 08:38 AM
Hi Mulligan.. :agree: once you get a taste of TV, you will not want to leave!

I remember our first visit, we bought a house in the first two days!
Compulsive?? NO, Not ME!! lol

Have a great time, enjoy, and Good Luck to you! I just love those cottages!

Shirleevee
10-04-2008, 08:50 AM
Ohhhhhh! So happy to read that you like TV.......Good luck house hunting!

JohnN
10-04-2008, 09:31 AM
great place, welcome

scottke
10-04-2008, 09:36 AM
It's the best - drink more of the water.:clap2:

scottke
10-04-2008, 09:39 AM
It's the best place - drink more of the water and you'll be a villager before you know it - good luck house hunting. Ooops didn't know how to delete the first message:clap2:

mulligan
10-06-2008, 08:30 AM
Okay, its monday. we're leaving on tues, with floorplans etc. I think I get it . golf, drink, eat, dance not necessarily in that order. can't wait to make our next trip!!!!!!!