PDA

View Full Version : President Jimmy Carter

gomoho
12-06-2015, 06:06 PM
The President announced at his church today an MRI shows him to be cancer free. This is amazing and leads me to believe God is not ready for him yet and wishes for the former president to complete his work on earth. Amazing!

JGVillages
12-06-2015, 06:13 PM
Never liked him as our President but I could not be happier for the diagnosis, and hope he continues his charitable work for many years to come.

Ecuadog
12-06-2015, 06:38 PM
Good news for a good man.

billethkid
12-06-2015, 11:53 PM
Good news for a good man.

Set the R's and D's aside.........ditto!

Whalen
12-06-2015, 11:58 PM
The true definition of a Christian and a good man.
God bless.

rubicon
12-07-2015, 05:04 AM
It is anti-American and anti-christian to speak badly of people who are having a bad time of it.

In fact the two predictable times that people will say good things about you is when you retire and when you die

I never hated someone so much that I would wish them great harm..well maybe a Hitler type or two.

However despite being the president with the highest IQ ever measured he is in my view the second worst president of my time.

May God speed his recovery and permit him to continue his good works of charity...anything but keep him away from politics

Chi-Town
12-07-2015, 08:11 AM
It is anti-American and anti-christian to speak badly of people who are having a bad time of it.

In fact the two predictable times that people will say good things about you is when you retire and when you die

I never hated someone so much that I would wish them great harm..well maybe a Hitler type or two.

However despite being the president with the highest IQ ever measured he is in my view the second worst president of my time.

May God speed his recovery and permit him to continue his good works of charity...anything but keep him away from politics
Calling someone the second worst may be interpreted as speaking badly, just sayin'.

graciegirl
12-07-2015, 08:35 AM
As we get older, many of us inexplicably become much more interested in politics and views, but most of us also become more understanding and loving.

I got what you all said and also add my happiness that Jimmy Carter is doing better with his continued treatments and I wish him continued good health for the rest of his days.

And I wish the same for all of you.

CFrance
12-07-2015, 08:53 AM
Yes, he was an ineffective president, but a more ethical, caring man who truly lives by his convictions would be hard to find. I hope hope hope for the best for him.

Taltarzac725
12-07-2015, 08:59 AM
Yes, he was an ineffective president, but a more ethical, caring man who truly lives by his convictions would be hard to find. I hope hope hope for the best for him.

My Facebook friend and fellow University of Minnesota Law Alumnus Lori Peterson has been a friend of his for years. C.J.: President Carter's illness is hitting a longtime friend hard, but her trip to see the Carters is still a go - StarTribune.com (http://www.startribune.com/c-j-president-carter-s-illness-is-hitting-a-longtime-friend-hard-but-her-trip-to-see-the-carters-is-still-a-go/323026561/)

She recently went to visit him in Georgia.

Topspinmo
12-10-2015, 08:35 PM
I like Jimmy as man and his brother billy. I wish he would continue his good work and live along time. I was in the military while he was president. Due to lack of funding had to work 12 hours day 7 days week for months even though was no funds buy parts to support mission. Was even time we didn't get paid on time. The 125 dollars ever two weeks didn't go far let alone not getting it on time, but it made my appreciate dollar. I forgave him for his lack of budging skills long time ago and wish him the best.