PDA

View Full Version : My Pillow.com

N44125
12-07-2015, 06:41 PM
Recently there have been lots of advertising for My Pillow.com. Has anyone tried it? Any good? Your thoughts? Just curious.

gomoho
12-07-2015, 06:47 PM
We purchased these pillows about a year ago. At first I didn't like mine because of the lumps and went back tomy old pillow. Well that didn't last long so I went back to My Pillow and am now quite happy with it. I like and need a pillow that not only supports my head but my neck as well and this pillow gets it done. You have nothing to lose - they have a 60 day return policy.
We are currently shopping online for a new mattress. They also have a great return policy and wouldn't buy another bed any other way. Waiting for our Leesa to arrive anyday.

Fredman
12-07-2015, 07:20 PM
Love "my pillow":Screen_of_Death:

billethkid
12-07-2015, 07:26 PM
I bought two of them from Amazon. Two from Amazon's price is equivilant to the my pillow web site and their buy one get one free.

I bought the premium version because of the design of the case that holds the foam and that there are more levels of fill to choose from.

I got two mediums. After a week my wife was sold on hers 100% due to neck pain relief. I did not like the bumpy, extremely loose feel of the pillow. Returned to Amazon and had refund within 1/2 a day of the pillow being scanned into UPS shipping system.

I am toying with trying another one with the next level up in firmness.

gerryann
12-07-2015, 07:52 PM
My sister in law loves hers. She takes it whenever she goes overnight.

fred53
12-07-2015, 08:41 PM
Not a fan from a business that says it's a member of the National Sleep Foundation....there is no such foundation....the adjustability are just odd pieces of foam/different densities...to say it puts your spine straight is also misinformation.

Nevertheless if you like the pillow then buy/keep it. Personally I won't do business with a company that relies on half truths and lies to sell a product.

The pillow might be assembled in the US, but where does the foam come from?

circletrack
12-07-2015, 09:06 PM
Not a fan from a business that says it's a member of the National Sleep Foundation....there is no such foundation....the adjustability are just odd pieces of foam/different densities...to say it puts your spine straight is also misinformation.

Nevertheless if you like the pillow then buy/keep it. Personally I won't do business with a company that relies on half truths and lies to sell a product.

Umm .....

https://sleepfoundation.org

Fredman
12-07-2015, 10:08 PM

There is a national sleep foundation

Nursebarb1
12-07-2015, 10:49 PM
Tried the premium in medium for the hubs who has neck issues. He has been the princess and the pea trying to find just the right pillow. Well, he tried it for a few nights and went back to his old pillow. Then I tried it and didn't like it due to the lumpiness and easily becoming flat. Not impressed. I could have sent it back but didn't want to deal with packaging it up. I paid about $60 for the premium.

applesoffh
12-08-2015, 11:34 PM
I have 6 of them, 2 premiums on our bed and 4 regulars for the rooms. Everyone loves the pillows, and I know only because I ask and this is what guests have said. Neither my husband nor myself have any complaints about the pillows. We followed the directions when we purchased them (30 minutes in the dryer on air dry). They have all been put through the washer and dryer and are still fine.

rubicon
12-09-2015, 04:51 AM
My Pillow's is manufactured in Chanhassen, MN. I lived on the border of Eden Praire and Chanhassen.

DangeloInspections
12-09-2015, 06:25 AM
I bought two "My Pillows"...one for myself and one for my wife. I like mine, she did not like hers. I now have two. I'm fine with that.

We bought them at Bed, Bath and Beyond. With coupons, etc it was a lower than normal price.

We really need a new mattress....but I'm too busy to go shopping all over for one. I am very much considering ordering a Leeza mattress and look forward to hearing any local reviews.

Ok....back to pillow talk......

Frank

Sandtrap328
12-09-2015, 09:10 AM
I just returned from a Caribbean cruise. Great time EXCEPT that I did not have My Pillow and my TemperPedic mattress! Pretty spoiled, huh?

gomoho
12-09-2015, 09:18 AM
I bought two "My Pillows"...one for myself and one for my wife. I like mine, she did not like hers. I now have two. I'm fine with that.

We bought them at Bed, Bath and Beyond. With coupons, etc it was a lower than normal price.

We really need a new mattress....but I'm too busy to go shopping all over for one. I am very much considering ordering a Leeza mattress and look forward to hearing any local reviews.

Ok....back to pillow talk......

Frank

We are waiting for Leesa mattress to be delivered anyday - will post after a trial run. We did order the Saatva (sp?) but returned it cause it was too soft for our needs. No hassle return so you have nothing to lose and you actually get to sleep on it before you commit.

Paper1
12-09-2015, 09:48 AM
Recently there have been lots of advertising for My Pillow.com. Has anyone tried it? Any good? Your thoughts? Just curious.
I got on line a number of months ago with the intent of buying a couple of their pillows. When website would not give me shipping and handling cost before I put in credit card info I decided it was a sleazy way to do business. Still sleeping on my old pillow.

MrGolf
12-09-2015, 12:26 PM
Agree with previous poster. Place in dryer for 30 minutes before using. Took us a couple of days to get used to but we are both happy with them now. Bought ours at Bed Bath and beyond. Same price per pillow as the two for one advertisement. in addition we had coupons which actually made it less than the advertised TV price. You have got to love those coupons!

JoMar
12-09-2015, 07:37 PM
We have 4 and love them. Even our guests love them.....but, too each their own. Lot of strange reasons for not getting something that might work better than what you have.

rexxfan
12-10-2015, 02:02 PM
I've had a MyPillow for 3-4 years and it has helped my ongoing neck pain issues. I like that you can wash it in the washer, which I do every few months. Also if it starts to flatten out too easily, a quick 30 minute spin in the dryer along with a damp washcloth restores it.
--
Bob C

Pmount
12-10-2015, 02:37 PM
Another vote for them. We have two, both had memory foam before but made the switch and like them would buy again. And just because I lived in Mankato, Mn had no affect on the purchase! They had a booth at a mall to try them.

xcaligirl
12-10-2015, 10:51 PM
If you like a 'lumpy pillow' ~ you will love it! Personally, I absolutely could not stand it. I called them after a week and was told to try it for another month and then call back. Always got a runaround from them, ended up tossing it in the trash. I bought a pillow from Mattress Firm and absolutely love it. I have gone through about 10 different pillows in the past 2 to 3 years. I'm very satisfied with my last purchase. I don't remember the name of it but it had a scent of lavender and one smells like coconut. The smell is very faint after a couple of days.

Nucky
12-11-2015, 01:23 AM
They are just wonderful. The advertising is a little goofy but the pillow is pretty good. We both recommend it. Gonna try the washer this weekend based on the recommendation of applesoffh. Thank You.

Blessed2BNTV
12-11-2015, 06:32 AM
We are waiting for Leesa mattress to be delivered anyday - will post after a trial run. We did order the Saatva (sp?) but returned it cause it was too soft for our needs. No hassle return so you have nothing to lose and you actually get to sleep on it before you commit.

We are looking at mattresses and would love for you to start a thread about Leesa mattress after you have time to test it.

Bryant
02-10-2016, 05:13 PM

It's been 2 months since you received your Leesa. Are you satisfied with the mattress? Hope to hear from you. Thank you.

CWGUY
02-10-2016, 06:54 PM
It's been 2 months since you received your Leesa. Are you satisfied with the mattress? Hope to hear from you. Thank you.

Other thread:

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/anyone-ever-try-leesa-foam-mattress-174301/index3.html?highlight=leesa

graciegirl
02-10-2016, 07:21 PM
My husband just bought two pillows at Sam's for $18.00. They were so nice I sent him back for two more. I can't tell you anything more about them but the are soooooo comfortable. They are king and when you push down on them they spring back and your head and neck rest so comfortably on them. Best pillows we have ever owned.

jchase
02-10-2016, 10:08 PM
Don't waste your money. I did, it's in my closet!😡

cquick
02-10-2016, 11:22 PM
I like a very thin pillow, those look kind of thick to me. Can you buy them locally?

villagetinker
02-11-2016, 09:36 AM
When this thread came up I was just noticing that my MYPillow was beginning to cause neck pain. I took it and puffed it up on all sides, made a huge difference. Now sleeping much better. It appears that this memory foam had become packed.
Hope this helps.

Cedwards38
02-11-2016, 02:31 PM
I have one. It's ok, but I can not honestly say that it is better than any other pillow, therefore I think it's marketing claims are exaggerated.

don leitstein
02-11-2016, 02:34 PM
not happy with my pillow,it flattens out,went back to old type down pillow,his adds are a scam,with the phony foundation,etc....

JoMar
02-11-2016, 05:51 PM
not happy with my pillow,it flattens out,went back to old type down pillow,his adds are a scam,with the phony foundation,etc....

what phony foundation? Also, based on posts more seem to be positive by a significant amount.

600th Photo Sq
02-13-2016, 06:27 AM
I tried it for a month, ended up going to Bed Bath and Beyond got a really decent pillow that is comfortable..that coupled with a Temper Pedic = A good rest.

My Pillow ? For me? Way overrated.

leftyf
02-13-2016, 09:14 AM
We both tried it and went back to our Select Comfort pillow