PDA

View Full Version : Who is the best team in the NFL?

MelZ
10-08-2008, 08:38 AM
NY Giants

:MOJE_whot:

Indy-Guy
10-08-2008, 08:59 AM
I have to agree currently it is the Giants.

Let me remind you that being a Indianapolis Colts fan I can remember several seasons when at this time of the year the Colts were said to be play as good as any team in the NFL had ever played. By the end of the year they were average at best.

Yell for your team!!!!! It is great when you are on top.

Yes the Giants are playing better than anyone at this time.

Its a great time for Football. With the stock market I needed the NFL.

Shirleevee
10-08-2008, 09:49 AM
:agree:
As of this minute, the N.Y. Giants!!!! Great game this past Sunday! GO GIANTS!

Shirleevee & Sailor (both grew up in Brooklyn)

JohnN
10-08-2008, 11:13 AM
Obviously, the Pats, oh, wait

ah, Chargers, hmm, no

er, Cowboys, or Cowgirls?

no, Redskins, gotta be

Eagles? hold on

uhm,

Ok, really
GIANTS

(or... shhhhhhhhh, ,,, Da Bears!!!!!!!!

Blondie
10-08-2008, 11:18 AM
No doubt about it........

NEW YORK GIANTS

:a040::MOJE_whot::a040:

WSOX47
10-08-2008, 08:53 PM
Da Bears!!!

zcaveman
10-08-2008, 09:26 PM
Go Giants!!!!

JohnN
10-09-2008, 08:20 AM
WSOX47 ^5 :agree:

schotzyb
10-09-2008, 10:26 AM
Hopefully after the "bye" week, the Steelers will get get healthier and get some players back and start back doing what they do best and "run the ball" more and protect Big Ben better.Go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!

Indy-Guy
10-13-2008, 10:39 PM
Oh what a difference a week makes!!!!

Well as I sit here and watch the end of Monday Night Football and I hear the Browns fans yelling OVER RATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The NFL is a great equalizer. For those of you who don't know the Browns have beaten the best team in the NFL at least by the previous posts.

Final Score Giants 14 The Cleveland Browns 35.

Only the Tennesee Titians are undefeated at this time in the NFL.

Does anyone think they are the best team in the NFL?

Go Colts!

Best Mom
10-14-2008, 08:17 AM
The Bills! Really guys-do they have a chance?

Sharon Ward
10-15-2008, 11:38 AM
The team that wins that last game ( Super Bowl ) of the 2008-09 season.

GO SKINS

Indy-Guy
10-20-2008, 08:16 AM
OK who is it this week.

Tennessee 6 & 0 just keeps on winning. Beating KC 34--10 They play my Colts next Monday night. If the Colts play like they did at Green Bay I will have a long evening. GB won 34--14 and looked very good or Colts were and are very bad. Perhaps Packer fans are glad that Aaron Rodgers is their QB. And what about those rumors that Farve giving Packer secrets to the Lions. Lions need all the help they can get. Packer fans should enjoy Aaron Rodgers and I think they are. Packers were ready to play and Colts weren't.

Giants 5 & 1 looked decent yesterday beating a weak San Francisco 2 & 5 team 29--17.

Bears 4 & 3 and Vikings 3 & 4 must of been a great game to watch. Bears win 48--41

Steelers are looking good at 5 & 1 beating a bad 0 and 7 Bengals team.

Carolina looking good at 5 & 2.

Who did I forget?

To me jury is still out as to who is the best team in the NFL.

Tonight Denver 4 & 2 will take on New England 3 and 2. Should be interesting game.

How about those Ray's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For a Colt fan I just may become a baseball fan for a while.

MelZ
10-20-2008, 08:56 AM
Based upon their record I would have to say..................

Tennessee

Blondie
10-20-2008, 09:28 AM
NO NO.....we must keep the positive ju ju flowing out there for the GIANTS......They are the best. :a040::clap2:

GIANTS :eclipsee_gold_cup:

schotzyb
10-20-2008, 10:34 AM
NO NO.....we must keep the positive ju ju flowing out there for the GIANTS......They are the best. :a040::clap2:

The Giants will be tested severely Sunday when they play the Steelers in Pittsburgh!!!!!!!! Go Steelers!!!!!!

Number 6
10-20-2008, 02:49 PM
Hey, Indy-Guy, who did you forget? Well, as Boomer says, "Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills." Yes, 5-1 and heading South to squish the fish. The win over the Bolts was a statement game.

Indy-Guy
10-20-2008, 07:26 PM
Hey, Indy-Guy, who did you forget? Well, as Boomer says, "Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills." Yes, 5-1 and heading South to squish the fish. The win over the Bolts was a statement game.

Sorry you are right they are playing very well. Perhaps there will be a new winner in the AFC East. They at 5-1 earn a nod as one of the best. It has been a while for them to be on top perhaps their turn!!

Indy-Guy
10-24-2008, 07:27 AM
The week-end is about here and it is NFL time on Sunday. Should be an interesting week-end.

Here is a link to the ESPN NFL Power ratings.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking

MelZ
10-24-2008, 09:12 AM

Next Tuesday Morning after the dust has settled the best will be...............

The NY Giants

zcaveman
10-24-2008, 11:46 AM
The Giants will be tested severely Sunday when they play the Steelers in Pittsburgh!!!!!!!! Go Steelers!!!!!!

Steelers are only favored because they are at home. The Giants love away games!!

Go Giants!!

schotzyb
10-27-2008, 11:43 AM
Steelers are only favored because they are at home. The Giants love away games!!

Go Giants!!

ZCaveman,
Congrats, your Giants came thru for you in the end. Maybe we will meet again in the "big one"

Indy-Guy
10-27-2008, 12:00 PM
Giants are looking good and the Steelers game was a great game. Tonights game scares me as a Colt fan the Titans are playing very good in all areas of the game. The Colts have had trouble stopping the run and the Titans run the ball perhaps the best in the NFL. The Titans defense is strong against the run and the Colts have had trouble running the ball. It could be a long night for me. I hope the Colts surprise me.

stjade
10-27-2008, 12:44 PM
The Giants looked real tough last night. Their tackles punished the pitt players.
The offense wasn't to productive but they were up against a very good defense. It proved again they just never give up or let down.

Go Giants:pepper2::pepper2:

Peachie
10-27-2008, 01:18 PM
The New York Jets, GO BRETT!!

SteveFromNY
10-27-2008, 02:25 PM
Wow, on Sunday 10/26 you have to admit the Giants looked, well, giant! They were awesome! The Steelers defense was kicking their collective butts, but in the end, the Giant "D" and Eli really showed up. They looked like the team that played the Super Bowl last year for sure.

The Jets? Well, I love them, but as every Jet fan knows, when it's looking the best is usually when it just keeps getting worse. Brett really took the team on a roller c0aster yesterday! Right up to the win. Guess it doesn't matter how pretty, a win is a win. Maybe this year will be different!

zcaveman
10-27-2008, 10:23 PM
Wow, on Sunday 10/26 you have to admit the Giants looked, well, giant! They were awesome! The Steelers defense was kicking their collective butts, but in the end, the Giant "D" and Eli really showed up. They looked like the team that played the Super Bowl last year for sure.

Apparently the fantasy football judges did not think too highly of the Pittsburgh defense. I only got 1 lousy point for their "fantastic" showing.

Z

Indy-Guy
12-26-2008, 03:26 PM
Well it has been over a month since this issue has been addressed. I wouldn't say my Colts are the best of the NFL but I would say that they can give anyone a heck of a game or at least interesting and they are in the play offs.

As I said some time ago alot happens between when this subject was first addrssed.

There are many good teams in the hunt. What do you think of your team now?

Yoda
12-26-2008, 10:41 PM
Patriots, Patriots, Patriots, Patriots. It's silly to argue.

MelZ
12-27-2008, 08:24 AM
No Doubt about it................

NY Giants