PDA

View Full Version : Oh Sadie - won't you do something funny

conn8757
10-13-2008, 05:35 PM
Come on F16 - I need another Sadie story. Is she on restrictions from her last escapade?

graciegirl
10-13-2008, 05:50 PM
What this world needs is more pictures and more tales (sp) of this darling big brown eyed Kentucky DAWG!

Come here girl.

F16 1UB
10-14-2008, 10:18 PM

graciegirl
10-15-2008, 05:09 AM
Can't open it, Captain.

islandgal
10-16-2008, 03:52 AM
Here is the perfect site for Sadie Mae!!!!!!:clap2:

http://www.longliveyourdog.com/Dogpark/Overview/VideoContest.aspx

Donna
10-16-2008, 06:01 AM
:clap2: Great idea for Sadie Mae! She's the winner, hands down!:clap2:

F16 1UB
10-16-2008, 09:59 AM
Hmm GG I can't understand why it won't open so I just deleted it.

Okay funny for some but not for me. It's 7:00 PM Wednesday Oct 15 and time for weekly "Group Therapy". The ladies of the hood come over to the house and engage it variable subject discussion while consuming voluminous amounts of hardened grape juice.

Come on Sadie Mae. Let's go to the park. We arrive at the park along the scenic Ohio River and Sadie Mae is loose to run. She runs all over the field to include areas near the boat ramp. I proceed to make some phone calls and was just making sure she was remaining in my sight. After about 30 minutes I called for the mentally challenged one and she runs back to me, (SHOCK) is given a treat (Pupperonie - great to give to drunken friends) and is waiting for me to open the door to the truck. By this time the only light emitting was from the street lights and the beautiful full moon. Ah yes - Life is good. "Get in" I said. I walk around to the drivers side and climb in myself. THEN IT HITS ME. What in Fumars name is that smell? (Fumar pet lover - remember) Her coat is glistening. DEAD FISH !!!! Windows down for the 10 minute ride home. Barf, gag, puke, frickin dog. Does this story sound like an instant replay from a few weeks ago? This is not a duplicate. And there are actually volunteers to dog sit for her??? You've got to be @#$&$ me.

Hyacinth Bucket
10-16-2008, 10:29 AM
Island Gal - you share with us wonderful - don't think I ever said "Thank You"

HB

Hyacinth Bucket
10-16-2008, 10:30 AM
16 we will not take her near any dead fish, skunks or porcupines.

HB

Donna
10-16-2008, 03:34 PM
F16..You are too crazy for my nerves..:1rotfl:..You and the Sadie stories are killin me from laughin...:1rotfl:

I can't wait to meet her, Hadley will NEVER be the same!:eek:

graciegirl
10-16-2008, 05:25 PM
Mikey and Hershey. (Picture in avatar) have on their new harnesses in preparation for the trip in a few days. THEY hate them. Henry said that I shouldn't have put a bright pink one on Mikey, It's a sissy color.I was thinking they'd learn to walk on a leash and we could stroll over to your house F16 and they could visit with Sadie Mae. NOT. I can't wait for the yelling and carrying on for the first couple of hours on I75.

chelsea24
10-16-2008, 07:07 PM

Okay funny for some but not for me. It's 7:00 PM Wednesday Oct 15 and time for weekly "Group Therapy". The ladies of the hood come over to the house and engage it variable subject discussion while consuming voluminous amounts of hardened grape juice.

Come on Sadie Mae. Let's go to the park. We arrive at the park along the scenic Ohio River and Sadie Mae is loose to run. She runs all over the field to include areas near the boat ramp. I proceed to make some phone calls and was just making sure she was remaining in my sight. After about 30 minutes I called for the mentally challenged one and she runs back to me, (SHOCK) is given a treat (Pupperonie - great to give to drunken friends) and is waiting for me to open the door to the truck. By this time the only light emitting was from the street lights and the beautiful full moon. Ah yes - Life is good. "Get in" I said. I walk around to the drivers side and climb in myself. THEN IT HITS ME. What in Fumars name is that smell? (Fumar pet lover - remember) Her coat is glistening. DEAD FISH !!!! Windows down for the 10 minute ride home. Barf, gag, puke, frickin dog. Does this story sound like an instant replay from a few weeks ago? This is not a duplicate. And there are actually volunteers to dog sit for her??? You've got to be @#$&$ me.

:pepper2::pepper2: :2excited: I love Sadie Mae stories! I can't wait to see her making friends in the Dog Park here. I would love to dog sit for her. Just two Irish girls out on the town. :clap2:

nONIE
10-16-2008, 08:12 PM

Dont ya just love the "DEAD FISH" Scenerio? They just have a ball rolling and rolling and rolling....................

I believe they think they have done something wonderful by claiming the STINK all for themselves!!! And then we wash it all off of them, do you think that does something to their psyche?? :1rotfl::1rotfl::1rotfl:

conn8757
10-17-2008, 06:09 PM
f16 - Bet she would not smell near as bad in a golf car as she does in the truck -
She must be very sure of her spot in your family - what are you going to do-you just have to put up with it. They are family.

islandgal
12-07-2008, 08:51 AM
http://www.maniacworld.com/dog-having-a-blast-in-the-snow.html

KathieI
12-07-2008, 09:06 AM
What a wonderful video. That dawg is nuts... I think F16 should get that dog as a playmate for Sadie Mae.... Wonder how that dog doesn't suffocate in all that snow? How hysterical and cute was that.
Thanks Wiwi....

Helene2008
12-07-2008, 10:14 AM
Oh My....that was so funny. I would be scared to death I would lose him in the snow.

F16 1UB
12-07-2008, 07:24 PM

F16 1UB
12-07-2008, 07:31 PM
Man - And I thought Sadie Mae was mentally challenged. Ya suppose she'd get lost in the snow? I hate snow anymore so it aint happenin.

Sadiegans - I came home the other day only to find the CD, AM, FM player that I HAD on the lower deck was relocated to the side yard. Antenna was gone. Cord missing. Beach Boys CD still in it.

Sadiegans - AmBiencr commercial has a rooster that sounds the ol' cock o doodle do. Sadie goes nuts and starts barking.

Sadiegans - Came home today and found one of mrs F's shoe soles devoured.

Sadiegans - Realized that PIA can now reach M & M's on kitchen counter that are in fancy bowl. Co-located near house phone. House phone found on floor. You know what they call M & M's when there's only one left? M...........................Line used from the great George Carlin.
She left me one.

Sadiegans - Neighbor calls me on my cell and says "You may want to close the garage door. Sadie is standing on the hood of the Corvette. Holy :cus: You :cus: get off the car.

Sadiegans - Yesterday I heard a crash in the garage. It was a 40-50 lb bag of dog food that I'd just bought. I told mrs F to make sure she kept the garage door closed to keep Sadie Mae out of it. Guess who didn't close the garage door?

Sadiegans - We didn't put up any Christmas lights outside this year. We had decorative bows placed on the outside security lights. Keyword HAD.

I haven't had a drink in almost 29 years. She's about to make me start. The stock market I can handle. PIA is questionable.

islandgal
12-07-2008, 07:46 PM
OMG F16 -
Have you consulted a doggie shrink? - Think it is going beyond the beyond at this point!!!!!
Keep us posted.....

chelsea24
12-08-2008, 09:10 AM
OMG 16, I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying! So happy to know my Irish girlfriend has not lost her touch! Please hurry and bring her down. We will welcome her with open arms! :laugh: Please give Sadie a big pooch smooch!

Whalen
12-08-2008, 09:35 AM
:1rotfl:

Have you considered Valium?
For you, not Sadie.

Mikitv
12-08-2008, 05:47 PM
16 I love Miss PIA Sadie Mae stories. I need a laugh since I am trapped in OMG Ark waiting to sell. I am glad she is your dog though. Keep the stories coming.

Mikark

conn8757
12-08-2008, 10:39 PM
16 - you can write a book (Sadie & me) and be rich and famous - it should pay for all the damage done. Thanks for the chuckles. I hope the little girl didn't get in too much trouble. She just has a lot of energy. I think my next dog will be small - I'm too old (can you say that on this site) for that much energy.

F16 1UB
02-02-2009, 08:25 AM
Date line February 2, 2009, 0530 hours, the 33rd day of the year. And low and behold a sense of slobbering warmth occurs upon my forehead when suddenly I am clubbed then practically have my lips ripped off my face. I tell Mrs F not now, I haven't had my coffee yet. Then it strikes me, literally, that a message is being sent to me from the mentally challenged one. Sadie Mae. She's telling me to get my happy azz outa bed. I am going out today and purchase a helmet to include a full face shield.

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/F16-1UB/SadiesDiploma001.jpg

chelsea24
02-02-2009, 09:16 AM
awwwwwww look at that face! F16, I know you cannot deny her anything! I wish she was here. I'd love a big Sadie hug! Give her a kiss for me. :laugh:

Helmet! You might need full body gear! She's determined to get her own way --- that's a girl after my own heart! :):thumbup: