PDA

View Full Version : RV ceiling stain removal professional

Riachka
12-27-2015, 05:53 PM
Does anyone know of a place near The Villages that can remove water damage stains in our Motorhome. We are looking for a place that is reasonably priced. We have tried to get them out ourselves with no luck. Thanks.

dbussone
12-27-2015, 06:21 PM
How about some of the professional home carpet cleaning companies? And they would come to you.

kstew43
12-27-2015, 06:44 PM
Does anyone know of a place near The Villages that can remove water damage stains in our Motorhome. We are looking for a place that is reasonably priced. We have tried to get them out ourselves with no luck. Thanks.

did you try KILZ paint? Or, we have been working with Campers Inn on 27 in Fruiland Park. They seem very nice and knowledgable, in the parts and store department, anyway.

dbussone
12-27-2015, 07:30 PM

Well - I obviously misread your needs, and apologize for what I'm sure seemed to be a bizarre response. Happy New Year. (and I just had my vision checked)

JP
12-27-2015, 11:33 PM
If the ceiling is a white carpet like material, try a mild bleach solution. Worked on mine.

Investment Painting Contractors
12-28-2015, 04:23 PM

Call me 352-205-8213 Ill take a look and advise you what to do. {No Charge Since I've retired I get Bored.} Len & Mary

Riachka
12-29-2015, 07:59 PM
Thank you so much but we found a place by Alliance RV's and they referred us to a place right next door to them. Have an appointment set up. Thanks again!