PDA

View Full Version : Flashchat alert!!!

KathieI
10-19-2008, 10:53 AM
Admins,,,,,,,,, alert!! your counter is w-r-o-n-g!!

There were 18 peeps on chat last night at one time, not 17.... Please check your counter, I was there so I know it...... Thanks, :pepper2:

We need more chatters to break that record, please come in tonight to help us..... Thanks, ChatGreeter, KathieI :blahblahblah::blahblahblah: :highfive:

nONIE
10-19-2008, 11:44 AM
Kathie, Kathie, Kathie!:ohdear:

KathieI
10-19-2008, 12:06 PM
Kathie, Kathie, Kathie!:ohdear:

Nonie, Nonie, Nonie!! :undecided: I have so much to do, and I'm worrying about this???:1rotfl:

Donna
10-19-2008, 12:31 PM
Attention Newbies!!! We need more peeps in CHAT!
http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/chatsmileys.gif (http://www.millan.net)

It's very easy to chat..After you get into chat, type in the bottom box..then hit send, on the right of the box..or hit enter on your keyboard!!

Come into CHAT, you will be happy you did, it's a blast...http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/coffeescreen.gif (http://www.millan.net)

Best Mom
10-19-2008, 01:12 PM
Wish I could but with but with my dial up -its too slow. But when I get to The Villages I will get a notebook and wireless.
Also I will unthraw. It is getting a little chilly up here for me.!!:cold:

scottke
10-19-2008, 01:27 PM
I'll be there tonight to help out with a more peeps in Chat. Come-on folks!

tkret
10-19-2008, 01:42 PM
Admins,,,,,,,,, alert!! your counter is w-r-o-n-g!!

There were 18 peeps on chat last night at one time, not 17.... Please check your counter, I was there so I know it...... Thanks, :pepper2:

Oh, Kath, since when do YOU count? ... or even know how to? :1rotfl:

I love you, Babe, and if I can't tease you what's left for me in this cruel world! .... I guess I can forget about that chocolate cake, eh?

nONIE
10-19-2008, 10:26 PM
TKret,

Like fine wine your avatar keeps improving with age, awwwww, is that you???;)

tkret
10-19-2008, 10:57 PM
TKret,

Like fine wine your avatar keeps improving with age, awwwww, is that you???;)

Thank you nONIE for the compliment... now, when do we get to drink that wine?

That is me, but when I was much smarter, more mature, and waaaaay better lookin'!

"Of all the animals, the boy is the most unmanageable."
......... Plato

KathieI
10-20-2008, 06:34 AM
Oh, Kath, since when do YOU count? ... or even know how to? :1rotfl:

I love you, Babe, and if I can't tease you what's left for me in this cruel world! .... I guess I can forget about that chocolate cake, eh?

Oh, you'll still get chocolate cake okay,
but I ain't telling you what will be in it!!
OR, where your gonna get it!!!!

PS Love your teasing!!

FrankD
03-06-2010, 05:46 PM
Hi! I'm new to TV and I am on-line with Talk of the Villages almost everyday looking for items of interest. We will be snowbirds at first (Illinois) and time will tell. The question that I have is: I have tried to get on to a chat but there is never anyone on there? When and where do you guys chat?
Frankie D

tkret
03-06-2010, 06:01 PM
Hi! I'm new to TV and I am on-line with Talk of the Villages almost everyday looking for items of interest. We will be snowbirds at first (Illinois) and time will tell. The question that I have is: I have tried to get on to a chat but there is never anyone on there? When and where do you guys chat?
Frankie D

Hello Frank,

I believe most of those who chatted online a year or two ago now chat at the Havana Country Club, Katie Belles, Hacienda, Stonecrest ..... The self-appointed "Chat-Greeter" Kathie has, like Moses, taken her people to a host of promised lands. Contact KathieI before you visit and she will set up a friendly "meet and greet" for you.

Mikitv
03-06-2010, 07:29 PM
There are a few of us that still chat and it is mostly nights anytime from about 8 to 11. What I do is sign into chat and wait. Someone eventually shows up. We did lose a big portion of our old group once they moved to TV but I've made so many friends through the chat group that we now have a lot of friends there to welcome us when we move. So all we need to do is get a few of you newbies to come in and hang out till we show up. We are from all over so you will meet a lot of interesting people.

COME ONE COME ALL.

handieman
03-20-2010, 06:37 PM
Previous Quote:

Hello Frank,

I believe most of those who chatted online a year or two ago now chat at the Havana Country Club, Katie Belles, Hacienda, Stonecrest ..... The self-appointed "Chat-Greeter" Kathie has, like Moses, taken her people to a host of promised lands. Contact KathieI before you visit and she will set up a friendly "meet and greet" for you

God save us all, Kathie's promised land doesn't close to 2:00 AM and this follower's bedtime is 10:30. Like Mik-ark says we had an active chatroom when we were all TV wannabees. Now that us wannabees are now Villagers we talk face to face (well sometimes, Kathy is on the night shift). Hang in there Frank someone will show up and once you get two in the chat room more will join.
Handie

Jeann
03-25-2011, 12:03 PM
When will you be moving to the Villages? Guess you are from up north?? It is really chilly here in Jersey!I want to move there ..But, have 5 grandchildren who live near us..