PDA

View Full Version : Chemtrails

virgind
01-11-2016, 11:03 AM
----

FMF Doc
01-11-2016, 11:17 AM
If you have never heard of these please Google Chemtrails. Our government and also other countries are spraying chemicals in our atmosphere.Some of them is Barium which is toxic and Aluminum which is poison. They use it to reflect radio waves back to earth among other things. After reading about this you determine if you want to join the fight to contact your government officials here in Florida first to get these stopped. My neighbor just commented to me about the funny sky last night. Supposed contrails that were interupted as . https://www.google.com/search?q=chemtrails&client=opera&hs=Th1&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj12IuAkKLKAhUK0h4KHW0gD3IQsAQIKA
These are not contrials

I heard if a person adjusts their tin foil hat to 35 degrees north it deflects these radio waves and chemicals back into space.

I also heard if Donald Trump is elected he will build a shield around and over us for protection.

KayakerNC
01-11-2016, 11:22 AM
I heard if a person adjusts their tin foil hat to 35 degrees north it deflects these radio waves and chemicals back into space.

I also heard if Donald Trump is elected he will build a shield around and over us for protection.

:BigApplause:

bagboy
01-11-2016, 11:26 AM
There doesn't appear to be any facts regarding our government intentionally spraying chemicals into the atmosphere and producing chemtrails. At this point from what I have seen it's pretty much a conspiracy theory. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, there aren't ufos, and Oswald acted alone. I just don't know.

Uberschaf
01-11-2016, 12:09 PM
I was thinking of joining the flat earth society.They have a way to get around things.

tomwed
01-11-2016, 12:23 PM
Last year I spent so much time looking at chem trails I almost fell into a sink hole.

RickeyD
01-11-2016, 12:34 PM
Last year I spent so much time looking at chem trails I almost fell into a sink hole.

Better a sink hole than dog poop.

CFrance
01-11-2016, 12:38 PM
If you have never heard of these please Google Chemtrails. Our government and also other countries are spraying chemicals in our atmosphere.Some of them is Barium which is toxic and Aluminum which is poison. They use it to reflect radio waves back to earth among other things. After reading about this you determine if you want to join the fight to contact your government officials here in Florida first to get these stopped. My neighbor just commented to me about the funny sky last night. Supposed contrails that were interupted as . https://www.google.com/search?q=chemtrails&client=opera&hs=Th1&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj12IuAkKLKAhUK0h4KHW0gD3IQsAQIKA
These are not contrials
Suggest hooking up with sophie11. By PM, though...:posting:

tomwed
01-11-2016, 12:42 PM
Better a sink hole than dog poop.
A bird sh...ing on you brings good luck while shaking hands through a threshold brings bad luck but…

In Lithuania, everybody knows that whenever you light a cigarette (or anything for that matter) from a candle, a sailor dies. It is also strongly forbidden to introduce yourself or shake hands through a threshold. it brings bad luck. Lithuanian also advice you not to sit at the corner of a table if you wish to marry soon – otherwise, you will have to wait seven years ! Walking on manholes is also bad luck, unless someone immediately knocks on your back once (obviously). However, one very popular way to avoid bad luck is to spit over your left shoulder three times. If a bird ****s on you, or if you accidentally step in sh.. (any old sh.. will do) – you’ll be (filthy) rich! The ‘smithereens’ (ie broken pieces) of a mirror are good luck, but if you look into a broken mirror, you’ll lose your beauty. However, if you get a blemish on your nose, it means someone has fallen in love with you. Isn’t it cute ?

RickeyD
01-11-2016, 12:51 PM
A bird sh...ing on you brings good luck while shaking hands through a threshold brings bad luck but…

In Lithuania, everybody knows that whenever you light a cigarette (or anything for that matter) from a candle, a sailor dies. It is also strongly forbidden to introduce yourself or shake hands through a threshold. it brings bad luck. Lithuanian also advice you not to sit at the corner of a table if you wish to marry soon – otherwise, you will have to wait seven years ! Walking on manholes is also bad luck, unless someone immediately knocks on your back once (obviously). However, one very popular way to avoid bad luck is to spit over your left shoulder three times. If a bird ****s on you, or if you accidentally step in sh.. (any old sh.. will do) – you’ll be (filthy) rich! The ‘smithereens’ (ie broken pieces) of a mirror are good luck, but if you look into a broken mirror, you’ll lose your beauty. However, if you get a blemish on your nose, it means someone has fallen in love with you. Isn’t it cute ?

Different strokes for different folks [emoji849]

tomwed
01-11-2016, 12:56 PM
Different strokes for different folks [emoji849]
i got it on the interweb

European Superstitions | (http://europeisnotdead.com/disco/expressions-of-europe/european-superstitions/)