PDA

View Full Version : Terra De Sol sold going Greek

gratton
10-21-2008, 02:40 AM
I herd from a good source today that Terra De Sol restaurant was sold by Vinny and is going to be a Greek style restaurant, Renovations will be taken place and the carpets removed and the place repainted and remodeled, I guess we'll see soon.

bestmickey
10-22-2008, 02:16 AM
I love Greek food! This is good to hear.

beady
10-22-2008, 08:32 AM
Now that's good news. I love Greek food.....

The restaurant could use some updating so that in itself will be a plus.

Bonny
10-23-2008, 02:26 PM
I'm new to this forum & was just talking to Vinny Tuesday. He said he heard the rumor, and he has not sold it. He was giving us a heads up what he is doing for New Years Eve at Tierra. Interesting. How trust worthy is your source ?

Rokinronda
10-23-2008, 02:50 PM
BONNY!!!! Its me, Rhonda! My very good friend has decided to visit TOTV!! I know Bonny is full of valuable info and I would love to personally know what NYs plans are in the making! EMAIL ME!! Hi to Gary!! Welcome to TOTV! I'm new to this forum & was just talking to Vinny Tuesday. He said he heard the rumor, and he has not sold it. He was giving us a heads up what he is doing for New Years Eve at Tierra. Interesting. How trust worthy is your source ?

chuckster
10-23-2008, 04:52 PM
Correct me if i'm wrong, but it is my understanding that the Villages owns the restaurant facilities, pro shop, golf course, etc. and Vinny "leases" the restaurant from the Villages. If that's true then he can't sell the restaurant, only the lease or leave when the lease is up. Understand he has wanted out of Tierra in favor of the sports bar at Hacienda for the long term. As I said correct me if i'm wrong.........:):)

Skip
10-23-2008, 06:45 PM
I herd from a good source today that Terra De Sol restaurant was sold by Vinny and is going to be a Greek style restaurant, Renovations will be taken place and the carpets removed and the place repainted and remodeled, I guess we'll see soon.

Where did you get that malarkey? :yuck:

Skip

Cassie325
10-23-2008, 07:46 PM
Correct me if i'm wrong, but it is my understanding that the Villages owns the restaurant facilities, pro shop, golf course, etc. and Vinny "leases" the restaurant from the Villages. If that's true then he can't sell the restaurant, only the lease or leave when the lease is up. Understand he has wanted out of Tierra in favor of the sports bar at Hacienda for the long term. As I said correct me if i'm wrong.........:):)

Hey chuck....I get confused on what they own and what they don't as well....BUT as for restaurants and their ownership....look at the villages gourmet club website....it tells you just about every place in town and who they are owned and managed by....very helpful info....as each one is different and you may be surprised!!

As for the pro-shops and golf courses....07 or caveman may have to answer....I know the courses are "managed" by someone else..although I think they may somehow intertwine....ANYONE??

chuckster
10-23-2008, 08:28 PM
Cassie, thanks for the info.............I'll check it out.