PDA

View Full Version : Got a 1st Birthday Invitation to Tommy Bahama Outlet Sale today

My Daily Run
01-23-2016, 07:36 AM
I received a post card in the mail yesterday stating that Tommy Bahama Outlet in Brownwood will have an additional 10% off today for their 1st Anniversary although I think they opened before Christmas last year. I don't know what the % off is for today but whatever it is they will be giving an additional 10% off everything. If you would like to know the % off you can call them as I do all the time. 352-205-7198.

My Daily Run
01-23-2016, 10:40 AM
Just got here...50% off everything...70%off ladies swim...70% off all men's and ladies LONG sleeve shirts...and they have a cute ladies shoe for 70% off and then the extra 10%...I picked up some jewelry and a few new outfits that just came in that I had been watching on their retail web site...that's my secret

coach
01-23-2016, 01:20 PM
Just got here...50% off everything...70%off ladies swim...70% off all men's and ladies LONG sleeve shirts...and they have a cute ladies shoe for 70% off and then the extra 10%...I picked up some jewelry and a few new outfits that just came in that I had been watching on their retail web site...that's my secret

Do you work there? Half your posts are about sales at Tommy Bahama. I want the store to be successful but being excited about a percentage off sale when the suggested retail is not realistic is really no sale. Enough of my rant.

MikeV
01-23-2016, 04:28 PM
Don't be fooled by this sale. I just bought a $110 shirt marked down 70%. At the register the clerk took the 70% off and from the remainder she took 10% off for a total pretax of $29 and change. I said 80% off $110 is $22. You are charging me almost $30 which is only 73%. She just smiled at me as she put the shirt in a bag and handed me my receipt. She knew exactly what was going on. Now, I was happy to get the discount because I really like TB shirts but I think this is false advertising. Anyway they had a nice birthday cake so I had a piece and went on my way.