PDA

View Full Version : Topless club

blaZen
10-29-2008, 07:26 PM
While researching clubs in TV, have found the following: Ford Mustang Club, Corvette Club, Plymouth Prowler Club and a Sebring Convertible Club. Can't seem to locate a convertible only club. My roadster does not fit any of the above criteria. Does anyone know of a topless vehicle club?

graciegirl
10-29-2008, 07:42 PM
Whew!

Rokinronda
10-29-2008, 07:50 PM
Whew!

:shocked: My exact sentiments!!!! :highfive::1rotfl::1rotfl:

Cassie325
10-29-2008, 07:55 PM
Whew!

ME TOO...RR and GG....I could not believe that someone was actually asking that question on here....LOL!!

I think only a few have looked at the thread because we were so nervous about the title!! Once I saw that you two had posted I figured it was safe!!

Thanks for being brave ladies!! :bowdown::bowdown:

As for the "topless club"....I have no idea....:faint:

I have a PT convertible....and it is topless...but NOT anyone in it!!

barb1191
10-29-2008, 07:55 PM
:shocked: My exact sentiments!!!! :highfive::1rotfl::1rotfl:

DITTO!!!!! And, I own a Sebring Convertible and no, never joined the topless club there.

Sgt Mac
10-29-2008, 08:01 PM
My hair fellow off can I come :0000000000luvmyhors

Da Sgt

BritParrothead
10-30-2008, 06:47 AM
Well, there is always Roxy's Gemtlemans club way down Hwy 27 near the junction of 192:icon_wink::icon_wink:

Boomer
10-30-2008, 07:15 PM
I have to hand it to the person who started this thread. He sure knows how to come up with a catchy title. It caught all of us.

And Ronda, I have to say that your new avatar with the dog in the hat might just be the cutest one yet. The thing is though, for some reason, I keep picturing the dog saying everything that you write. That is fine mostly, except if you write something serious, then I really get tickled with the dog saying it. And that just ain't right.

Ooohhhh, whatinthehellisthematterwithme??? Here I sit, giggling at avatars and hoping for a scandalous topic.

Boomer

diskman
10-30-2008, 07:23 PM
:shocked: My exact sentiments!!!!

I have a sebring, but would gladly go to any kind of topless club;):ohdear:

Rokinronda
10-30-2008, 08:38 PM
I have to hand it to the person who started this thread. He sure knows how to come up with a catchy title. It caught all of us.

And Ronda, I have to say that your new avatar with the dog in the hat might just be the cutest one yet. The thing is though, for some reason, I keep picturing the dog saying everything that you write. That is fine mostly, except if you write something serious, then I really get tickled with the dog saying it. And that just ain't right.

Ooohhhh, whatinthehellisthematterwithme??? Here I sit, giggling at avatars and hoping for a scandalous topic.

Boomer
Auntie Rhonda and Uncle Ed are puppy sitting our godpuppy for 10 days. It is Cookies 1st Halloween and I ran right out to get her a costume. Wait till her Mommy sees her picture!
She is a very cute witch! I took several photos and am changing it again as I can't post a new album??!!

Blondie
10-30-2008, 09:25 PM
Auntie Rhonda and Uncle Ed, that's the cutest witch I have seen in ages!

JohnnyM
10-30-2008, 10:04 PM
Hey Ronda, give the "cookie monster" a kiss for us....Thanks, Johnny