PDA

View Full Version : Prancer w/Nonie, Blondie and more

JohnnyM
10-29-2008, 08:20 PM
Prancer made her LSL debut tonight. There to welcome her were, Nonie and friend Adele, Blondie, DickY and my Barbara. Prancer had a "tude" with the other dogs but behaved. She was very loving to all. Thanks for making Prancer's first night out a success......Johnny

I'm only allowed to paste 4 pics so here they are........

Prancer with Barbara
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo324/JohnnyHadleyII/20081029_8.jpg

DickY, Blondie and Adele
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo324/JohnnyHadleyII/20081029_14.jpg

Blondie, DickY and Nonie
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo324/JohnnyHadleyII/20081029_19.jpg

Nonie and Blondie
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo324/JohnnyHadleyII/20081029_3.jpg

Cassie325
10-29-2008, 08:48 PM
Johnny....she is beautiful....and the pictures are GREAT!!! I showed up in time for everyone to leave....it was VERY COLD....and prancer had on a heavier jacket then I did!!

I am sorry I missed you!

Best Mom
10-29-2008, 09:20 PM
Great Pictures! Beautiful dog. It really makes me homesick.
Hope you guys will do it again with me and my pug Benson when I get down there. :mademyday:

PGB
10-29-2008, 09:30 PM
Prancer is beautiful! Sorry I missed you guys. At least it looks warmer when y'all were at the square than it was when
I was there.
Hope to catch you when I get home from the cruise.
PB

tkret
10-29-2008, 09:34 PM
Very beautiful canine, indeed.

In addition, although it was mentioned that you had a chilly day in TV :cold:, nONIE looks warmed by what appears to be a mudslide cocktail.

Way to go girl, but better not let Bernie know or he'll be jealous. :beer3:

nONIE
10-29-2008, 09:39 PM
Tkret,

now how did you know that??? It could of been chocolate milk couldn't it of?:D

beady
10-29-2008, 09:43 PM
nONIE....chocolate milk...I don't think so.:beer3:;);)

tkret
10-29-2008, 09:48 PM
Tkret,

now how did you know that??? :D

How did I know that?? Well, I've seen you in "action" or have you forgotten! Besides, that red nose in the final photo gives it away. :1rotfl: :clap2:

It's obvious that Beady can't be fooled either.

nONIE
10-29-2008, 09:53 PM
RED NOSE! Well I never!!!!

That was because it was frozen!!! I am done commenting!!!:mad:

chelsea24
10-29-2008, 10:09 PM
Oh Johnny, sorry I missed that debut. She looks very stylish! Really looks cold out there, but Nonie's warming up! LOL

Nonie, pssst, look over Blondie's shoulder. I think that's Adele! :wave: Hi Adele! Smiling as usual! :laugh:

chachacha
10-29-2008, 10:50 PM
hi all,

so happy to see your photos...prancer is a lovely canine...fits right in with our crowd....i have been unable to post for some strange reason but tonight i managed to get on....i am freezing up in michigan...working hard but having fun with my best friend even though she is in a neck brace! look forward to getting home to you all....blondie, hope you will hurry back....

JohnnyM
10-29-2008, 10:59 PM
Chax3, you have been missed. I'm sure your friend is thankful for you being there for her. Hurry back (safely)........Johnny, Barbara and Prancer

Jerseygirl08
10-29-2008, 11:49 PM
Hi everybody: Prancer is adorable. Another canine to be added to the "kids list". Geeez, it really looks chilly there at LSL. Nonie is the only one who appears appropriately bundled up. Good job Nonie. Blondie - have a great time back home. You are already missed by your friends, a wittle birdy told me so. ChaX3 (good abbrev. Johnny): it was good to hear from you, sure you are missed too. Congrats on getting Prancer home Johnny and Barbara. See you all in December. Can't wait to see TV all decorated up for the holidays.

KathieI
10-30-2008, 02:09 AM
Oh, Prancer!!! So sorry I missed you, but it was soooo cold it was good your parents took you home to a warm house.
I arrived after the picture taking (thank God) and left very quickly. Sooo cold :cold: I couldn't even dance and Nonie didn't offer me any of her "chocolate milk" to keep warm... I hope this chill doesn't continue, its breaking into my dancing routine...

I'm gonna bring Sam to the square next time to introduce him, so glad Sadie Mae won't be there, the square could never handle those 2!! Prancer will teach him some manners I'm sure. Cha x 3 hurry back we need you, and Tkret, hurry down, DickY is getting tired being the only man in the group...

See ya all tomorrow for October fest!!

tkret
10-30-2008, 05:35 AM
hi all,

....i am freezing up in michigan... look forward to getting home to you all........

Chachacha.... so the rumor is NOT true, eh? We had heard that you slipped across the border into Windsor because you didn't like the looks of the recent poll results. :1rotfl:

Helene2008
10-30-2008, 06:46 AM
Johnny and Barbara...Prancer is adorable and very stylish I might add.
Jersey Girl....I finally got my vacation approved for Christmas and New Year's week...maybe we'll see you again.
We'll be up on Friday the 7th for a long weekend...hope to see some of you then.