PDA

View Full Version : Question about a Marketplace in town.

yvetteberrios2000@yahoo.c
11-17-2008, 02:32 PM
Can someone tell me about a marketplace in The Villages. I understand there is a place where vendors come and sell their products. I heard there is jewelry and some other fun things. If anyone knows where this spot is, can you let me know where and what kinds of things I could find?:coolsmiley:
Thank you very much.

Pookirgirl
11-17-2008, 03:22 PM
Could it be the Marketplace at Marion???

coach
11-17-2008, 03:33 PM
I think you are hearing about Vendor night at the Town Squares. I believe Mondays and Wednesdays are Vendor night at Spanish Springs with Tuesday & Thursday at LSL. Number of vendors vary but all sorts of crafts, jewelery, etc.

You would enjoy it I'm sure.

Best Mom
11-17-2008, 03:40 PM
Market of Marion is a hugh flea market every weekend that sells everything.(furniture, clothes, food, plants, games) It is a short distance from The Villages on
Rt 441 heading North or towards Ocala.

Vendors night is right at the Town Squares switching off between Spanish Springs and Sumter Landing.
The Sun newspaper and many Village sites will tell you where Vendors night is...during the week if it is not at the town center you are in, go to the other town center and you will find it. No vendor's night on the weekend.

yvetteberrios2000@yahoo.c
11-18-2008, 01:56 PM
Thanks a lot, very helpful!