PDA

View Full Version : Dog sweaters. Knitting. Free patterns.

Taltarzac
11-19-2008, 12:17 PM
Anyone have patterns available free from the Internet for knitting a sweater for a 15-20 lb dog?

Looking for something not too complicated with a printable pattern off of the net.

beady
11-19-2008, 02:00 PM
Tal...try this web-site they have lots of free patterns.
www.lionbrand.com

Taltarzac
11-19-2008, 04:26 PM
Tal...try this web-site they have lots of free patterns.
www.lionbrand.com

That's a very useful link, beady.

beady
11-19-2008, 05:01 PM
Tal....I do a lot of knitting...well...not so much since I moved to FLa, so I am pretty connected to the knitting sites on the web. Glad that worked for you....are you going to knit the doggy sweater?

Taltarzac
11-20-2008, 08:01 AM
Tal....I do a lot of knitting...well...not so much since I moved to FLa, so I am pretty connected to the knitting sites on the web. Glad that worked for you....are you going to knit the doggy sweater?

Thanks again for the link, Beady. Another person at home here in TV is going to knit Sport a sweater.

Barefoot
11-20-2008, 02:37 PM
Sport must be expecting some cold weather. If he gets cold before his sweater is ready, he can borrow Biggin's coat.

Taltarzac
11-21-2008, 09:20 AM
Sport must be expecting some cold weather. If he gets cold before his sweater is ready, he can borrow Biggin's coat.

Sport has a light jacket and a sweater but he needs a bit more variety in his wardrobe. It is kind of hard for him to look tough and bark at the big dogs-- on the safe side of the fence-- in a turtleneck sweater.;)