PDA

View Full Version : Leesburg Art Festival 2016, 3/12 and 3/13

Boomer
03-11-2016, 02:11 PM
I almost missed it! I am cleaning the house today and was dusting the print I bought at last year's festival when I noticed the dates......

The print is the poster that advertised the festival. It has a Florida bird -- I think an egret, not sure -- with an artist's palette in the background and some impressionistic water. -- I really like that poster and I found the frame at Michaels and it fit right in......But I digress......

So anyway, this year the festival is tomorrow and Sunday. It's a good one. Last year I bought 2 prints and a necklace. I don't know if this is what we would call a juried show where I come from. All I know is the stuff being sold there was from actual artists.

Company is coming this weekend to our house. But I hope we can make it to this festival. I want this year's poster, too. It's in the link I am putting here. I think posters are fun to frame and hang in bathrooms -- and other places, too. Colorful and inexpensive.

If you are looking for artwork for your house, this might be a good place to look.

Here is the link:

Leesburg Center For the Arts, Leesburg, Florida (http://leesburgartfestival.com/)

Boomer

Bonnevie
03-11-2016, 04:35 PM
I went last year and it was good.

Boomer
03-12-2016, 09:21 AM
A little reminder: If you are ready for a day out and about, you might try the Leesburg Art Festival, today and tomorrow, 10:00 'til 5:00.

Art. Entertainment. Food.

You can find more information in the link included in post #1.