PDA

View Full Version : Need Judges for Senior Capstone Projects-Any Help Greatly Appreciated

jbdlfan
03-15-2016, 07:32 AM
BELLEVIEW HIGH SCHOOL
10400 S.E. 36th Avenue ∙ Belleview, Florida 34420 ∙ 352-671-6210
Mike Kelly, Principal
~ An Equal Opportunity School District ~

Belleview High School cordially invites you to experience the Belleview Senior Projects Presentations that every senior must complete in order to receive a diploma and walk at our graduation. This program is in its seventeenth year, and all senior students complete an independent project of their own choosing as a “capstone” event in their high school education. Seniors must present their projects to a panel of “judges” during one of two evening events.
This year’s presentations will be on Monday, April 4 and Tuesday, April 5. “Judges” begin the evening at 5:30pm enjoying a delicious meal provided by our Culinary Arts program. Following dinner is an orientation ensuring all the judges understand their duties and roles. Judges then move to their assigned rooms in teams of three to five. Each room will then host five to seven senior presentations beginning at 7pm. Once all presentations are finished, judges return to the cafeteria to finalize their score sheets, while enjoying coffee and dessert. Judges are generally finished by 8pm.
If you can save room on your calendar and join us one or both of these days, we would appreciate your help and look forward to the chance for you to get a glimpse of these hard working seniors. Just call or email, and let us know which day(s) you can come.
We really do appreciate your willingness to help!
Morgan Brown, Community Liaison
Cheri Potter, Athletic Director
Mike Kelly, Principal
(352) 671-6210
BHSseniorprojects@gmail.com

Ron_Ski
03-15-2016, 08:40 AM
I would recommend contacting a service club. There are two Rotary clubs in the Villages, I would be very much surprised if they didn't take advantage of the opportunity to help out.

jbdlfan
03-15-2016, 09:09 AM
I would recommend contacting a service club. There are two Rotary clubs in the Villages, I would be very much surprised if they didn't take advantage of the opportunity to help out.

Thank you, we have. It's just we need about 100 people for both days. We Have roughly 250 Seniors.