PDA

View Full Version : Prancer at it again

JohnnyM
12-03-2008, 05:03 PM
Prancer at it again. I'm still working on a dirt track for her. Barbara is not happy about that. This video was taken this morning and her runs are getting longer. Now we have to bathe and clean her paws after her run because of the dirt track. Nice move Johnny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdtD4cyMF3c

schotzyb
12-03-2008, 05:14 PM
Looks like she changed her routine somewhat and lengthened her run by a good amount.

duffysmom
12-03-2008, 05:38 PM
Johnny, I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but I do believe that kiss was meant for me. Thank you Prancer, you brighten my day......:mademyday:

JohnnyM
12-03-2008, 05:47 PM
Duffy she knows she is kissing our TOTV friends, although I thought I heard her whisper duffysmom though before she kissed the camera!

nONIE
12-03-2008, 07:04 PM
Today Prancer gave me a headache and got me dizzy! What are these morning runs doing to her????? LOL

She still keeps me laughing so its worth it! What a sweetheart.

Peggy D
12-04-2008, 12:49 AM
Johnny,

She is a beauty. Aren't grayhounds just the sweetest?

Thanks for sharing

Peggy

Donna
12-04-2008, 06:37 AM
Hey Johnny..Bet ya don't have to cut her nails?:coolsmiley:

JohnnyM
12-04-2008, 02:52 PM
Donna we bought that nail trimmer you see on TV for $19.99. We bought it at Pet Smart and have used it only once. The cement along with the walks keep her nails really trim.

redwitch
12-04-2008, 05:10 PM
Johnny, just a suggestion. Sighthounds have a tendency to hyperfocus. That is, if they see something at a distance, they miss stuff close up. You might want to have your neighbor's gutter pipe turned to the side or go down into the ground and come up somewhere so that it doesn't stick out.

I love watching her runs. She is having so much fun and is such a happy dog. I said it before and I'll say it again. She's a lucky dog to have gotten you guys for her mommy and daddy.