PDA

View Full Version : Your age and how you feel is a lot about attitude

billethkid
03-23-2016, 12:31 PM
An elderly couple walked into the lobby of the Mayo Clinic for a checkup for his wife.
They spotted a piano in the lobby and thought, why not!
They've been married for 62 years and he'll be 90 this year. Check out this impromptu performance.
It's all in your attitude!

Check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/RI-l0tK8Ok0?rel=0

2BNTV
03-23-2016, 01:31 PM
Great! Thanks for posting.

graciegirl
03-23-2016, 04:02 PM
An elderly couple walked into the lobby of the Mayo Clinic for a checkup for his wife.
They spotted a piano in the lobby and thought, why not!
They've been married for 62 years and he'll be 90 this year. Check out this impromptu performance.
It's all in your attitude!

Check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/RI-l0tK8Ok0?rel=0

Thank you for sharing. These folks would be invited to our next party for sure.

I even know the lyrics of this very old song. Put on your old gray bonnet.........who can finish the line? My grandfather would sing it to my grandmother and I just looked it up. The sheet music was published in 1909. (NO. I am not that old)

Nucky
03-23-2016, 04:12 PM
Who was that duo? Fantastic.

Jima64
03-23-2016, 04:29 PM
Saw the video before. Just take the time to speak to older folks and be surprised at how you learn and enjoy.

billethkid
03-23-2016, 06:19 PM
Saw the video before. Just take the time to speak to older folks and be surprised at how you learn and enjoy.

And here in TV "older" is a very relative term...eh!

graciegirl
03-23-2016, 06:58 PM
And here in TV "older" is a very relative term...eh!

Thank you Mr. Kidd.

Your fan,

Gracie

tomwed
03-23-2016, 08:00 PM

I even know the lyrics of this very old song. Put on your old gray bonnet.........who can finish the line? My grandfather would sing it to my grandmother and I just looked it up. The sheet music was published in 1909. (NO. I am not that old)
we're gonna have a wonderful day

[now i'll look it up]

oh brother, was I wrong
I'm pretty sure that's the second line to some song. I also have a feeling it has something to do with Dinah Shore.
[thank you for a nice thread]

BobnBev
03-24-2016, 06:20 AM

with all the frills upon it--------------you'll be the ??????????, in the Easter parade.