PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Home Brewers

Santa
03-27-2016, 12:34 PM
Greetings to all. Now that I have settled down to living and loving the villages lifestyle, I thought I would try my hand at a new hobby.

Are there any home brewers in The Villages and would I be able to get lessons / instructions on how to start?

joldnol
03-27-2016, 12:45 PM
there is a club here of home brewers:

HOME BREWERS (CRAFT BEER)
Club Description:

PLEASE NOTE: For the most accurate days and times for this week's activities, please refer to the Weekly Activities page of this website.

The Villages (Craft Beer) Home Brewers Club will meet at 7p.m. Tuesday at Sterling Heights Recreation Center. The group is for home-based craft beer brewers living in The Villages who want to share ideas, recipes, brewing techniques and brewing equipment, and to educate the less experienced wishing to learn the beer-brewing craft.

Meetings also are opportunities for members to share their home-brewed creations for stylistic interpretation and evaluation of taste, color, clarity, flavor and aroma.

The club meets the third Tuesday of every month and is open to all Villagers. For information, call Ron McMahon at 205-4647.

Activities associated with this club:

Home Brewers Club