PDA

View Full Version : Exchange New Orleans

Fredz411
12-14-2008, 12:43 PM
Hi to all. I just hit the double nickel with wife just two years to follow. Looking to purchase a home in TV. My wife’s father purchase about two years ago and wished he had done it earlier. We have visited twice and we are sold on the The Villages. Spoke to a few people and it does seem people move a few times after getting to TV. I have lived in a few areas of this country and want this to be my last home I buy. I am handy so a fix it upper is not a turn off. Of what I have seen I like the older homes mostly because I know what I like and would make that happen in this last purchase. I am still learning the different villages and how to drive in TV. I been in the villages of Santo Domingo, Rio Ranchero, Ponderosa and Santiago and pleased with what I have seen. I do not want over stay my welcome at my father in laws and as I am between projects I would like to spend the time defining a house hunting plan and nothing beats driving & walking around a neighborhood. It is just my wife and I, non-smokers, no pets and no children. I would like to swap some time in The villages for my condo in New Orleans.
It is up for sale so I am hoping that it will give me the dollars for the purchase in The Villages. I must state that am very respectful of people’s property and would wish the same of others. For this reason I ask that no pets and non smokers only. The condo has it own inside parking space and is located in one the best location in the city. Once there you can walk to most everything. It is about an 8 to 9 hour drive and I am open to picking you up at the airport if you wanted to fly in. Please email me at fredz411@bellsouth if you would be interested in this exchange.

Thanks.
Fred Zembrzuski