PDA

View Full Version : Ali Landscaper

martine48
04-15-2016, 09:07 AM
I have recently moved to TV and now need some work cutting back the bushes and palm trees.
Has anyone used Ali's Landscaping and if so were you pleased with the work?

Down Sized
04-16-2016, 05:43 AM
He does a lot of work in Sanabell Heights.several neighbors have used him for the last three years.

Yung Dum
04-16-2016, 11:13 AM
I used him 2 years ago. He did very good work for a fair price. Most importantly, he was there when he said he'd be, unlike most landscapers here.

imbrennan
06-20-2016, 02:30 AM
He did very good work when he did come but he was supposed to be trimming every 3 months and spraying our garden for weeds more frequently but hasnt been seen by us since December and we cannot contact him. He doesnt reply to emails or texts and friends have tried to phone him as well as us and his phone message box is full. Dont know what has happened with him but see he has a Facebook page. Dont want to have to join Facebook to contact him. Need someone to recommend a different gardener.

martine48
06-20-2016, 06:32 AM
I am the OP on this. I had difficulty contacting him and getting him to come at the agreed time to do the work. Eventually after three tries he turned up and did the work for the agreed price.
He is from Trinidad and told me he goes back there on vacation every year. This may be the problem you have in trying to contact him.