PDA

View Full Version : Logged in, but no access to classified

Opmoochler
04-28-2016, 07:29 PM
I am trying to post some items for sale, but keep getting the message that I must be logged in to post items for sale. I AM logged in - it even says welcome Opmoochler, but when I go to classifieds I can only see what is for sale.

Medtrans
04-28-2016, 09:19 PM
I am trying to post some items for sale, but keep getting the message that I must be logged in to post items for sale. I AM logged in - it even says welcome Opmoochler, but when I go to classifieds I can only see what is for sale.

US too. Finally gave up.

borjo
04-28-2016, 09:25 PM
It happened to me numerous times. All you have to do is log yourself out and log in again.

TOTV Team
04-29-2016, 10:27 AM
Try logging out and back in and also a different web browser. If you still have issues use the contact us at the bottom of the page.

villagetinker
04-29-2016, 06:39 PM
This is a continuing problem with the ToTV site. If you login from the HOME page and then go to the classified, most of the time the site does NOT know you are logged in, NO red or green buttons. The FIX: log out. Then go to the site again, but FIRST click the Classified button, THEN login you will be able to edit and post ads, and you can get back to the home page. I have been having this problem for several months, and found this work around.
Hope this helps.

wisbad1
04-29-2016, 08:14 PM
Got logged in but stays stuck,won't let me put items on. What a crappy site!!

wisbad1
04-29-2016, 08:19 PM
that doesn't work either!

villagetinker
04-29-2016, 08:24 PM
Wisbad1, you are the first person that this did not work for, so I am sorry, I am out of ideas.

villagetinker
04-29-2016, 08:33 PM
All, I was logged into ToTV from the HOME page, and the classified would not work, no red and green buttons, and a request to login on the tan bar. I then logged out, then went to the site, and to the classified section first, and then logged in, and everything is working.
Hope this helps.