PDA

View Full Version : Crispers' new menu and price increases.

Taltarzac
01-01-2009, 08:34 AM
We got Crispers on New Year's Eve and they have a new fancy menu. Their prices also seemed to have gone up for many items for about $.30 per item.

Still a good deal though. Good food too.

Donna
01-01-2009, 11:27 AM
"Still a good deal though. Good food too."

I agree Tal..I enjoy Crispers..Love their Tuna Sandwich! Thanks for the update!http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/frkwrksmiley.gif (http://www.millan.net)

Taltarzac
01-02-2009, 08:56 AM
I compared the new and the old Crisper's menu a little more carefully and it looks like some things only went up $.10, while others are up $.20. and some others even went up $.40.

A couple of things are the same price as before.

cmj
01-02-2009, 08:43 PM
For "fun" sometime, before you order ask to see their notebook that gives nutritional information. You can also check it out online.:pepper2:

zcaveman
01-02-2009, 11:37 PM
I thought the prices were a little steep before!!! Crisper's and Panara's are both pretty expensive for a soup and sandwich.

After paying almost $20 for two sandwiches and two iced teas, I gave up.

Just my opinion.

Barefoot
01-03-2009, 12:19 AM
Had lunch today at Crispers and didn't notice much of a difference in the menu. The prices have increased very slightly. I find their salads to be fresh and reasonably priced.

I looked online for nutritional information but it is temporarily unavailable.

novelchick
01-07-2009, 03:52 PM
i have been going to crispers for over a year now and definitely do see the difference. i am a salad person and i have to say the "oriental chicken salad" has changed drastically. You used to get a decent amt of chicken. now it is small slices similar to deli style but tough. also they put something very hot in the oriental chicken which i don't think is at all necessary. salads have become disappointing!! seems the restaurants start out good, then cut back as if the customers won't notice??