PDA

View Full Version : Star golf carts

twiceis
05-30-2016, 02:30 PM
Did anyone buy a 2014 Star cart? If so, please reply as I'd like to share some important information with you.

FancyNancy
05-30-2016, 02:41 PM
We were thinking about buying a Star golf cart. Is there something about them you don't like? Please enlighten me so we don't make a mistake. Thank you! Nancy Jacobs

karostay
05-30-2016, 03:49 PM
I would ask the :gc: _ _ D guy which manufacture he is called to rescue the most and the least

biker1
05-30-2016, 04:52 PM
You can't really go by that. If the failure rate was the same for all manufacturers, the manufacturer with the most golf cart out there would be the one rescued the most and the manufacturer with the least golf carts out there would be rescued the least.

I would ask the :gc: _ _ D guy which manufacture he is called to rescue the most and the least

Fredster
05-30-2016, 05:30 PM
You can't really go by that. If the failure rate was same for all manufacturers, the manufacturer with the most golf cart out there would be the one rescued the most and the manufacturer with the least golf carts out there would be rescued the least.

Your right about the numbers, but they might have knowledge to share on particular problems some brands might experience frequently.

karostay
05-30-2016, 05:35 PM
Your right about the numbers, but they might have knowledge to share on particular problems some brands might experience frequently.

:bigbow:

biker1
05-30-2016, 05:39 PM
Exactly. But I suspect most rescues are more about the care and feeding of the carts by the owners than the fundamental reliability of the carts, picking up nails and screws in tires notwithstanding.

JoMar
05-30-2016, 09:59 PM
I have a 2015 Star, great cart. Only negative is the golf club deck is a little narrow when you put two large cart bags in there, but the do fit. Have had zero issues with the cart. Also have a ParCar which is a better build cart but you pay for that. The Star gets used hard, the ParCar not so much.

tedquick
05-31-2016, 04:33 PM
My wife and two of my friends have Star Cars and they love them. So far no troubles.

Me? I have a Yamaha gas cart and I love it. :)

tbussche
09-27-2016, 07:33 PM
We have a 2015 Star cart and a Par Car. We are very happy with both of them. Have not had to use **** Aide for either one.

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

Kahuna32162
09-28-2016, 06:48 AM
Did anyone buy a 2014 Star cart? If so, please reply as I'd like to share some important information with you.

Sent you a PM