PDA

View Full Version : *Good Cuban Sandwich*

Sgt Mac
02-01-2009, 01:24 AM
Hi TOTVers,
Today after the Fair in SS we took a small road trip up 27/441 to Belleview on the right hand side is the Belleview Square Shopping Center is a small family type Restaurant called Chicken Time a Cuban Restaurant
So Da Sgt slowly walked in looked Ok so we had a seat a nice young lady with a very big smile came right over and took our order for what I was looking for a Real Cuban Sandwich and you know what they have it and boy was it good and I also had a Cafe con Leche that is a latte if you are from Seattle like my wife.
the Cuban was $5.85 and the big coffee was $2.25 it was very good and we will stop by again and they had a lot more things to eat also.
Let us know of your stop to eat
Da Sgt :icon_hungry:
I did not see any Comb Overs nor was any killed in the making of this info :undecided:

OpusX1
02-01-2009, 05:16 PM
shhhhhhh. Chicken times is a neat little find. Best Cuban we have had since being in Ybor.

2catsmeow
02-02-2009, 07:11 PM
Chicken Time also has the best Cafe con Leche and Tres Leches or Coconut Flan for dessert. My better half and I split dinner just so we can save room for this delight.

BarryB
02-02-2009, 08:45 PM
Union City New Jersey (it boarded the town I just moved from) had the largest Cuban population in the country except for Miami. I've had my share of Cuban sandwiches and other Cuban delights.

OpusX1
02-25-2009, 08:10 PM
Had a great Cuban at Havana CC for lunch on Monday. I thinks it was $8 but included fries.

Sgt Mac
02-25-2009, 08:35 PM
I like the Cuban Sandwich at Publix they make it up to order its about $4.50 or so and it is Good:icon_hungry:
Not like some in the area that is a grilled chesse sandwich ? :pepper2:

O yes Oakwood on 27/441 is very good also
Da Sgt