PDA

View Full Version : December Cruise In

Hawkwind
02-21-2009, 01:16 PM
Just posted some of the pictures that I took at the December 2008 Cruise In at Spanish Springs. I have more plus a lot of pictures taken at that time from around TV but I have reached my limit of uploads. When I get my Windows Home Server configured to work on the Internet I will put all the pictures there in their original 3264x2448 format and make it available to all TOTV users.

F16 1UB
02-21-2009, 05:51 PM
Hawkwind,

Thanks so much for the "Car Show". I sat here enjoying everyone of your shots then had a reality check after I looked out the window of my location.
D A M N housing market. If only we were in TV at LSL. :sigh:

chuckinca
02-21-2009, 07:54 PM
Just got back from this month's Cruse-in at SS. Wall to wall people and cars on both sides of of all streets into and around the square.

There were two 50 Fords that had mid 90's T-Birds inserted in the middle of the old front and back.

Studebakers were the feature car of the event with about 15 parked in from of the Church on the Square.

It took me about an hour and a half to walk up and down all the streets and eyeball the cars.

Hawkwind
02-22-2009, 09:43 AM
Thanks F16 (I use to machine the wheels, brakes and anti-skid for the F-16). I know the feeling about the housing market and Ohio weather. It snowed then rained and then froze last night. Not an ice storm but just 1" to 2" of frozen slush everywhere.

Chuckinca you are correct it tales some time to look at everything and appreciate the great workmanship and detail of those cars. In December I got there early but as the night went on it really got crowed.

MelZ
02-23-2009, 10:25 AM
Thanks for the pcitures, I wish I could have been there. I will be in TV in June and will hopefully have my car in it.